Gotta laugh at the double standards: EXCLUSIVES

#71nableetPosted 8/31/2014 12:57:37 PM
zephirraines posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
LEGEND I usually like your topics because even though you're the poster boy (along with zephirraines/kcypher2000 but on a lesser nerd rage level) for Xbox fanboys, your topics were amusing, made sense and always lured in the usual suspects.

But this... this makes no sense whatsoever. It's either you don't know what double standard means or you didn't know enough tears to fill a lake were shed when Final Fantasy was lost

I love how the usual ponies show up here like they do everyday and then try to criticize me. Your 180s know no limits kid.

Oh wait its just like 1 of you and your many many alts and you think people dont realize it. Thats even more pathetic.

Why do you whine about alts so much, when you are one? Do you like alts or not? 180 incoming!!!
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#72blitz_0623Posted 8/31/2014 1:01:06 PM
Oh look zephirraines in another nerd meltdown. If you weren't so transparent in your posts nobody would know you have an alt in kcypher but your vocabulary only has the words pony, 180, kid, nerd, fanboy and alt so it's so easy to know you're posting.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#73zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 2:06:23 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Oh look zephirraines in another nerd meltdown. If you weren't so transparent in your posts nobody would know you have an alt in kcypher but your vocabulary only has the words pony, 180, kid, nerd, fanboy and alt so it's so easy to know you're posting.

Says the kid and his alts talking about me when im not even there. Here you 180 saying nerd meltdown and complaining that i say nerd. You kids 180 so much that you have no clue what you stand for.

Its so pathetic that the same trolls come here EVERY day and then expect us not to realize how desperate you are.

So if anyone is nerd raging kid its you. Everytime u desperatly post on your alts on the board of the system you hate.

Post again and prove me right.
#74zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 2:08:10 PM
nableet posted...
zephirraines posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
LEGEND I usually like your topics because even though you're the poster boy (along with zephirraines/kcypher2000 but on a lesser nerd rage level) for Xbox fanboys, your topics were amusing, made sense and always lured in the usual suspects.

But this... this makes no sense whatsoever. It's either you don't know what double standard means or you didn't know enough tears to fill a lake were shed when Final Fantasy was lost

I love how the usual ponies show up here like they do everyday and then try to criticize me. Your 180s know no limits kid.

Oh wait its just like 1 of you and your many many alts and you think people dont realize it. Thats even more pathetic.

Why do you whine about alts so much, when you are one? Do you like alts or not? 180 incoming!!!

Wheres my alt kid? Where am i agreeing with myself like you trolls do? Show me the quote. And while you are at it quote where i denied thats my alt.

Now you can 180.
#75EastCoastKodyPosted 8/31/2014 2:11:39 PM
i don't think of Tomb Raider as a PS franchise.

the original game launched on Sega Saturn as well. Thats the one that i played
#76chris0009Posted 8/31/2014 2:24:49 PM
If you asked a sony fanboy if kh, mgs, or ff will ever go multi plat before e3 2013, they would say never its sonys bread and butter. Thats probably why uncharted and tlou gets so much praise, its all they got left. Generic third person shooters
#77zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 2:27:19 PM
chris0009 posted...
If you asked a sony fanboy if kh, mgs, or ff will ever go multi plat before e3 2013, they would say never its sonys bread and butter. Thats probably why uncharted and tlou gets so much praise, its all they got left. Generic third person shooters

Remeber all the upset ps fanboys after e3 2013 when they went from saying how great those exclusives would be to ignoring them.
#78chris0009Posted 8/31/2014 2:28:21 PM
Kazuya_80 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Is Zepharraines still angry? I believe he is!

With all that salt he should apply at Morton Salt

iam quite sure thats you guys..why else would you troll a message board ? you obviously have a issue with something

Shhh they are in denile, you might make them aware and nobody will be able to laugh at their mental ilness'.
#79casper316Posted 8/31/2014 2:34:15 PM
nableet posted...
casper316 posted...
dnmt posted...
The PS4 doesn't seem to need any exclusives in order to sell, for one.

that's not the topic of this discussion kid. and did you trolls argue about TR a few weeks ago because MS got an exclusive deal. you trolls got pissed about that. I personally don't care how many PS4's have sold I lost all faith in sony when they announced the PS3, and anyone that has had extensive experience with both the original xbox and PS2 can tell you in terms of raw power the xbox had better games and all the multiplat games looked and played so much better on the xbox then they did the PS2, I stopped buying PS2 games except for a few exclusive games mainly God of War II after I bought my original xbox and I was so disappointing in GoWII I could barely bring myself to finish playing it. I bought a PSP only to soft mod it, I ripped sony off with that one, and I'll prolly do it if I ever buy a ps3 as well, maybe do it with the PS4 too.

You call people "kid" a lot, it is weird.

You lost faith when Sony announced the PS3? What was wrong with the announcement? The price? Or what? Yet your didn't lose faith with MS at their announcement?

You say the PS2 was outperformed by the xbox, which it was, but surely if you liked that then you should be on PC or PS4?

You sure show those companies with your Pirating! How childish...

ohh you got me there kid, lol no I didn't lose faith in MS when they announced the Xbox Ones Original plans as the gaming industry is heading into the digital direction to begin with. MS was just helping it along with giving us the option to sell our digital games, they weren't totally going to stop used games like you idiots thought they where. giving us the options to share games with family members was great. so what about the 24 hour check in, in this day and age internet outages very rarely last longer then 24 hours.

yes it was the price, and the fact that the idiots at sony included the blue ray drive in the PS3 which drove the price to $600, after that I haven't paid for a single sony game since. don't you give me that crap about it needed the BR-Drive because the 360 only used DVD's and it did just fine. Sony has been making less and less top of the line electronics for years and that's why they are selling off bits and pieces of Sony Corp. all they did to the DS4 was just add that dinky touch pad to it and you people just eat it up, the damn thing still has the same stick layout and button placements, granted the xbox one controller does too but at least MS put some effort into changing it from the 360s with better sticks and triggers, and a better d pad.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#80nableetPosted 8/31/2014 4:03:02 PM
zaines posted...
nableet posted...
zephirraines posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

Wheres my alt kid? Where am i agreeing with myself like you trolls do? Show me the quote. And while you are at it quote where i denied thats my alt.

Now you can 180.

Your alt is kcrypher. No idea where it is? banned probably for spouting nothing bit fanboyish comments.

A) I am not a troll. B) Show me where I am agreeing with myself, show me that quote..

So you like alts or you don't? Since you are one and yet you whine about them... Hypocrisy is your bed fellow it would seem.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff