Gotta laugh at the double standards: EXCLUSIVES

#81zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 6:16:50 PM
nableet posted...
zaines posted...
nableet posted...
zephirraines posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
LEGEND I usually like your topics because even though you're the poster boy (along with zephirraines/kcypher2000 but on a lesser nerd rage level) for Xbox fanboys, your topics were amusing, made sense and always lured in the usual suspects.

But this... this makes no sense whatsoever. It's either you don't know what double standard means or you didn't know enough tears to fill a lake were shed when Final Fantasy was lost

I love how the usual ponies show up here like they do everyday and then try to criticize me. Your 180s know no limits kid.

Oh wait its just like 1 of you and your many many alts and you think people dont realize it. Thats even more pathetic.

Why do you whine about alts so much, when you are one? Do you like alts or not? 180 incoming!!!

Wheres my alt kid? Where am i agreeing with myself like you trolls do? Show me the quote. And while you are at it quote where i denied thats my alt.

Now you can 180.

Your alt is kcrypher. No idea where it is? banned probably for spouting nothing bit fanboyish comments.

A) I am not a troll. B) Show me where I am agreeing with myself, show me that quote..

So you like alts or you don't? Since you are one and yet you whine about them... Hypocrisy is your bed fellow it would seem.

Yes that is my alt genius i am not denying that and never have. Where in this topic is my alt agreeing with myself like you kids do and stop pretending to not be a troll. Oh and kid i can search through your previous posts and you are clearly a troll and an alt so keep on lying to yourself but its transparent and obvious why you are on the xbox one board.
#82pobbesPosted 8/31/2014 6:41:54 PM
yeah i agree, it woud be such a travesty... if sony relied on just those 3 exclusives to sell games.
#83LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 12:43:35 AM
Gg
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#84blacklabelicePosted 9/1/2014 12:54:25 AM(edited)
for **** sakes zephirraines give it a rest you god damn fanboy. every single god damn thread its your same old ***.

my god. you really take it to the next level. how much is MS paying you to sit there and kiss their ass over an internet forum all day, every day, or do you just do it out of your own free will, despite knowing that they only want your money?

this is god damn sad. i dont really put people on ignore but youd be a prime candidate, because every day you herp the same transparent derp. you give us x1 owners a bad name. but im sure thats what you are trying for. when you get bored you can go back to posting under your other alts i guess.
#85OZ_ArchangelPosted 9/1/2014 12:55:10 AM
blacklabelice posted...
for **** sakes zephirraines give it a rest you god damn fanboy. every single god damn thread its your same old ***.

my god. you really take it to the next level. how much is MS paying you to sit there and kiss their ass over an internet forum all day, every day, or do you just do it out of your own free will, despite knowing that they only want your money?

this is god damn sad. i dont really put people on ignore but youd be a prime candidate, because every day you herp the same transparent derp. you give us x1 owners a bad name. but im sure thats what you are trying for. when you get bored you can go back to posting under your other alts i guess.

lol buuuuuuurned. paid by ms indeed
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
#86blacklabelicePosted 9/1/2014 1:04:41 AM
i would bloody well hope so.
#87nableetPosted 9/1/2014 1:09:26 AM
zephirraines posted...
nableet posted...
zaines posted...
nableet posted...

Why do you whine about alts so much, when you are one? Do you like alts or not? 180 incoming!!!

Wheres my alt kid? Where am i agreeing with myself like you trolls do? Show me the quote. And while you are at it quote where i denied thats my alt.

Now you can 180.

Your alt is kcrypher. No idea where it is? banned probably for spouting nothing bit fanboyish comments.

A) I am not a troll. B) Show me where I am agreeing with myself, show me that quote..

So you like alts or you don't? Since you are one and yet you whine about them... Hypocrisy is your bed fellow it would seem.

Yes that is my alt genius i am not denying that and never have. Where in this topic is my alt agreeing with myself like you kids do and stop pretending to not be a troll. Oh and kid i can search through your previous posts and you are clearly a troll and an alt so keep on lying to yourself but its transparent and obvious why you are on the xbox one board.

Prove it then, kid. Also, nice 180 - alts are ok now.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff