"It Was Just As Much Work On Both PS4 and Xbox One To Achieve 1080p/60fps"

#1quincy2000aPosted 8/29/2014 4:53:17 PM
It Was Just As Much Work On Both PS4 And Xbox One To Achieve 1080p/60fps

http://gamingbolt.com/it-was-just-as-much-work-on-both-ps4-and-xbox-one-to-achieve-1080p60fps
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#2InninXIPosted 8/29/2014 5:37:27 PM
Next: Add a dash of Reassurance sauce.
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#3WarsuhPosted 8/29/2014 10:22:18 PM
InninXI posted...

Yeah um... Quincy is far from a Xbox fanboy lmfao.
#4eastofeastsidePosted 8/29/2014 10:25:09 PM
It's bad when developers learn Xbox One hardware and maximize it because it makes Sony cool boys like me feel less special.
#5AOTP_HERO34Posted 8/30/2014 1:43:20 AM
InninXI posted...

PSN: YoninXI
---
My cats breath smells like cat food.
#6SaltyBotzPosted 8/30/2014 1:45:40 AM
eastofeastside posted...
It's bad when developers learn Xbox One hardware and maximize it because it makes Sony cool boys like me feel less special.

The pony train is starting to derail, and its gonna end up as a burning crash by the middle of the gen when all the multiplatform games end up looking and running exactly the same on both systems, with MS having an edge with exclusives.
#7Spetsnaz420Posted 8/30/2014 1:55:58 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
eastofeastside posted...

The pony train is starting to derail, and its gonna end up as a burning crash by the middle of the gen when all the multiplatform games end up looking and running exactly the same on both systems, with MS having an edge with exclusives.

Lmao
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#8ExDiosPosted 8/30/2014 2:20:15 AM
They're having issues getting 1080p/60fps and this gen just started. Imagine more complex games down the road. While I'm primarily a console gamer, it is true that consoles are holding back gaming.
---
Anime currently watching: Hunter x Hunter (2011), Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Games Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Wolfenstein: TNO
#9DRzCalderonPosted 8/30/2014 2:39:10 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
eastofeastside posted...

Este tipo esta loco. Lmao
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#10dnmtPosted 8/30/2014 2:46:06 AM
ExDios posted...
They're having issues getting 1080p/60fps and this gen just started. Imagine more complex games down the road. While I'm primarily a console gamer, it is true that consoles are holding back gaming.

HxH will be over in just a couple of episodes. ):