"It Was Just As Much Work On Both PS4 and Xbox One To Achieve 1080p/60fps"

#11AwayFromHerePosted 8/30/2014 2:50:41 AM
Zen Studios?

The Pinball game guys? It was hard for them to reach 1080p and 60FPS in a pinball game?

Pinball games have virtually no AI, or complicated physics.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#12RuinerEraserPosted 8/30/2014 2:55:47 AM
ExDios posted...
They're having issues getting 1080p/60fps and this gen just started. Imagine more complex games down the road. While I'm primarily a console gamer, it is true that consoles are holding back gaming.

LOL so gaming is all about frames and resolution? Those are more like extra car options. Consoles are not holding back anything.

PC gaming has hit 1080p/60fps for YEARS now. It makes no difference really.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#13ExDiosPosted 8/30/2014 10:25:19 AM
dnmt posted...
ExDios posted...
They're having issues getting 1080p/60fps and this gen just started. Imagine more complex games down the road. While I'm primarily a console gamer, it is true that consoles are holding back gaming.

HxH will be over in just a couple of episodes. ):

I know :/ it was the one thing I looked forward to every Tuesday.
---
Anime currently watching: Hunter x Hunter (2011), Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Games Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Wolfenstein: TNO
#14LorneMaIvoPosted 8/30/2014 10:32:13 AM
Yes, it took just as much work on the system with more power to give and is easier to work with.

Next up, it took just as much work to bench 100lbs with a spotter as it did 300lbs without one.

Anyone who believes or falls for this PR article need to wake up.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#15richboy900Posted 8/30/2014 10:40:33 AM
Ya pc is the only next gen gaming.
#16Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/30/2014 11:01:17 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
ExDios posted...

LOL so gaming is all about frames and resolution? Those are more like extra car options. Consoles are not holding back anything.

PC gaming has hit 1080p/60fps for YEARS now. It makes no difference really.

Actually that is not correct.

low res games = low res textures, that is holding PC gaming back because we get the semi sloppy texture blurred mess as the console counterpart. Sometimes it's not always the case but majority.

Polygon count is another, along with tons of other effects

So yes, consoles are holding PCs back, if a developer was allowed to go balls to the wall utilizing existing PC hard to make the most visual game ever, it would get like 1 fps @ 480P on these consoles.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#17Crystyn_7BPosted 8/30/2014 11:09:54 AM
I must say I'm taking less and less issue with quincy posting articles, he never makes personal input so if people feel trolled and can't ignore it, it's on them.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)