Thinking of selling my Xbox One for a Wii U

#21luigi_coolPosted 8/30/2014 12:25:58 AM
I have both, and I love both despite what some people here are saying. I'm beyond excited for the new smash game and I'm beyond excited for the halo master chief collection. For me personally, I enjoy having both so I can play all the great Nintendo exclusives, multiplatformers, and Microsoft exclusives.
#22Crystyn_7BPosted 8/30/2014 12:30:40 AM
heedtheninja67 posted...
Nintendo is coming out with a bunch of stuff that brings nostalgia back (DK Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda), as well as Bayonetta 2. Xenoblade X looks good too. I was just really turned off by the game pad (never had a Wii because I hated motion controls). If I can use a Gamecube controller, that'd be great, but I don't know many games will require the tablet.

That gamepad is annoying I simply don't want it, but Nintendo wouldn't even let me package it away since they shoehorn it into games and the OS where it's absolutely unnecessary.

I also have beef with Nintendo for making Link right handed from being a leftie they could at least have made him ambidextrous instead, why have motion controls only to have visual disconnects for left handed people.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#23SaltyBotzPosted 8/30/2014 12:37:05 AM
Keep the Xbox One, you're better off.

I just took a SC of my Wii-U:

http://i.imgur.com/FQIzwid.jpg

If that gives any indication how much I play the thing....
#24SigmaLongshotPosted 8/30/2014 12:37:57 AM
Though WiiU is a tremendous console, it's definitely a secondary/backup console.

My Xbox One gets the lion's share of my time, followed by PS4, then the Wii U, solely down to the scarcity of releases.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#25sexbonePosted 8/30/2014 1:25:28 AM
:DDDDDDDD
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, connected,and watching.Doesn't do 180.voice coms: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.Yes, i'm a sexboner.
#26AllgorhythmPosted 8/30/2014 1:39:44 AM
I'll probably end up buying only half a dozen games for my Wii U including Chronicles X and Bayonetta 2. I already have more than that for the X1 with DA: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, Skylanders Trap Team pre-ordered for the X1. The glory days of the SNES are long gone. Nintendo dominates the hand-held space and is a straggler when it comes to consoles.
#27mattglosbcfcPosted 8/30/2014 1:55:40 AM
Drothmer posted...
Have both, use the X1 almost every day, haven't turned on my WiiU in months. That's me though, just have to go with what you want more...

I too have both, and I generally play Titanfall everyday, the Wii U doesnt get used that much tbh.

I dunno what it is, it just feels clunky to me.
I have ZombiU which I got bored of quickly tbh, Super Mario 3D World, which again, ive just got bored of.
Zelda is a game which the controls feel really clunky for, it puts me off playing it.
And im not interested in nothing else thats out or that is coming out in the immediate future.
I hated Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors is a Dynasty Warriors clone is it not? so ugggh no thanks.
And I dont like fighting games, so that rules out Super Smash Bros.

The new Zelda game, Splatoon, Captain Toad and the new Yoshi game is what has my interest, but they aint out till next year at the least
#28IceHuskyPosted 8/30/2014 2:11:12 AM
McCartneyMartin posted...
TC sounds like he's 14. No desire for games like The Witcher 3, The Division, Destiny, Metal Gear, Dragon Age, the list is endless. No. He jumps right on the FPS. TC is whats wrong with gaming.

And you are what's wrong with gamers. Why do you need to insult him just because he is considering selling a console that you happen to prefer? Grow up!
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#29Homie_202Posted 8/30/2014 2:19:01 AM
The Wiiu is a great console it's got tons of great games coming out as well. I don't think I would get rid of the one though. Even though I think there is WAY more out and coming up for the Wiiu eventually you will want to play next gen games and the Wiiu isn't gonna have bigger third party titles. I would just save up and buy a Wiiu. Also knowing Nintendo there will be some sort of bundle by the end of the year.
#30abbeldydooPosted 8/30/2014 2:25:23 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
Keep the Xbox One, you're better off.

I just took a SC of my Wii-U:

http://i.imgur.com/FQIzwid.jpg

If that gives any indication how much I play the thing....

Is that seriously your Wii U?that could easily be an internet meme.
---
Dance magic dance.