Thinking of selling my Xbox One for a Wii U

#61ZeroShot101Posted 8/30/2014 12:20:27 PM
If you don't care that the Wii U lost all 3rd party support then get it but otherwise keep your Xbox one it's that simple.
#62PudgeisafishPosted 8/30/2014 12:58:37 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
No. I'm probably never buying any Nintendo again after never using my last Wii or having no interest in its games. Your life, do what our want.

You sure let Random people get on your nerve 326 active post I see you step it up from 200.

I'm retired, I'm good, but I'm honest and I stay on boards that I own a console of.

Boss, who cares? Kenny has just as much right to post on Gamefaqs as you do, at least Kenny isn't a downer like you are.
#63nutslapPosted 8/30/2014 2:13:14 PM
the wii-u tablet is great, don't look at it as a negative
---
maybe she's born with it
or maybe.. it's MAYBELLINE
#64leatheljPosted 8/30/2014 2:38:02 PM
I don't get it? Why did you feel the need to tell us this? we don't care about your life story either sell it or don't. You can find all the info you need on google you don't need to come here. I mean if I'm gonna sell my xb1 for a ps4 I'm not gonna go on game FAQ and share my life story it makes no sense I'm just gonna sell it or don't.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#65SampsonMPosted 8/30/2014 2:44:38 PM
The Wii U literally hasn't had a game released since the end of May.

Think about that for a minute.

The Wii U is great as a secondary console if you really like Nintendo games (read: platformers). But there's no way it can make do as your sole console.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#66heedtheninja67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 3:09:15 PM
My Gold just ran out a couple weeks ago, going to use my one month I got in the bundle to pick up Dishonored with G4G. I think I'm going to put my X1 on craigslist for a fair price and not rush it. Probably get a Wii U when the Smash bundle comes out. If I get into CoD AW, USF4, South Park, new Borderlands/Destiny for 360... it should hold me over for a while. I don't have as much time to play as I used to.

There will probably be a price drop then a slim model/bundle within a few years. By then the "better" console and libraries will be more clear.
#67heedtheninja67(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 3:09:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#68SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/30/2014 3:16:24 PM
Dude, for the love of GOD. Do NOT sell your xbox for a wiiu. If you can, just get both. I know for a fact you're going to regret it.
#69NeonYoshi11Posted 8/30/2014 3:57:19 PM
heedtheninja67 posted...
I bought the Titanfall bundle in March. Was really excited for that game and Killer Instinct. Titanfall just stopped being fun. Got into KI for a while, but the glitches took me completely out and I just gave up on it. Console has been collecting dust for 6 months and I sold my Kinect since it never left the box. None of my friends have updated to the current gen and still play on 360.

The only thing coming up that I'd get a next gen console for was CoD AW, which doesn't look like it'd be that much better than on 360 (like Titanfall's versions), Final Fantasy XV, and Scalebound. Maybe Halo MCC, though I already have all 4 games. Got sick of Assassin's Creed after Brotherhood and a lot of AAA games are coming out on 360 as well.

Nintendo is coming out with a bunch of stuff that brings nostalgia back (DK Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda), as well as Bayonetta 2. Xenoblade X looks good too. I was just really turned off by the game pad (never had a Wii because I hated motion controls). If I can use a Gamecube controller, that'd be great, but I don't know many games will require the tablet.

Does anyone have both or feel the same?

Keep the XB1 and save for the Wii U.

I recently got both and the combo is amazing.
#70leatheljPosted 8/30/2014 7:39:59 PM
heedtheninja67 posted...
leathelj posted...
I don't get it? Why did you feel the need to tell us this? we don't care about your life story either sell it or don't. You can find all the info you need on google you don't need to come here. I mean if I'm gonna sell my xb1 for a ps4 I'm not gonna go on game FAQ and share my life story it makes no sense I'm just gonna sell it or don't.

If you read anything, I asked what other people with both consoles thought. Idiot.

Why? Why do you care what others think are you incapable of thinking for your self? It's your xbox it's your money it's your choice. Our job is not convince and reassure you that is microsofts job honestly. Like I said go do research all the info is there it's not hard to find then decide for yourself if you should sell it or not.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.