Thinking of selling my Xbox One for a Wii U

#71Reece504Posted 8/30/2014 8:49:45 PM
SampsonM posted...
The Wii U literally hasn't had a game released since the end of May.

Think about that for a minute.

The Wii U is great as a secondary console if you really like Nintendo games (read: platformers). But there's no way it can make do as your sole console.

It's crazy people are ok with that I can understand people but not the people that cl themselves gamers lol

I got rid of my wii u because I honestly got tired of waiting for games and the wait will be worst next year with no third party support don't believe me look at all the games I have on ps3,360 and x1 I have a lot because I game a lot. I'll probably get a ps4 tbt is Christmas though before I get wii u that's just my take on it.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#72zinsindettaPosted 8/30/2014 9:02:47 PM
leathelj posted...
heedtheninja67 posted...
leathelj posted...
I don't get it? Why did you feel the need to tell us this? we don't care about your life story either sell it or don't. You can find all the info you need on google you don't need to come here. I mean if I'm gonna sell my xb1 for a ps4 I'm not gonna go on game FAQ and share my life story it makes no sense I'm just gonna sell it or don't.

If you read anything, I asked what other people with both consoles thought. Idiot.

Why? Why do you care what others think are you incapable of thinking for your self? It's your xbox it's your money it's your choice. Our job is not convince and reassure you that is microsofts job honestly. Like I said go do research all the info is there it's not hard to find then decide for yourself if you should sell it or not.

This. I bet his story is nonsense and just wants to make this crap to watch the comments.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#73dafreestylekingPosted 8/30/2014 9:12:22 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
One thing I've learned in my years of gaming: do NOT sell a console, you will regret it. Not quite as true for previous gen when you're well into current gen, but still true. Something will inevitably be announced that will make you kick yourself, especially this early in the generation.

Wii U is dirt cheap, just save up and have multiple systems. Black Friday is coming up and there will definitely be some good bundurus available.

I agree with this. To this day I regret trading in my DS for NBA 2K10...a game I no longer have(or want), while I still have my DS and gba games.
---
NCAA 14...I am kind of disappointment.
#74Madness2012Posted 8/30/2014 9:17:32 PM
I have both and enjoy the XBOX ONE more.....
#75maizemaizePosted 8/31/2014 9:00:08 AM
(puts down controller)
I would have sold X One for a Wii U Basic plus 2 Classic Pro controllers plus 8 exclusive titles.
Did the math, equal amounts.
So much worth It!
(Picks up controller, continues gameplay)
#76astutecolliePosted 8/31/2014 9:01:13 AM
Massive mistake. I own a U. It gets like 5 retail games a year. And is the reason why im buying an x1. Lol
#77InfinityOver0Posted 8/31/2014 9:10:55 AM
do it!
---
This is the Monado's power!
natural doctrine 9/23
#78InfinityOver0Posted 8/31/2014 9:15:54 AM
astutecollie posted...
Massive mistake. I own a U. It gets like 5 retail games a year. And is the reason why im buying an x1. Lol

what happened to your bordercollie account? finally get banned for trolling?

lol 5 games a year? you're thinking of x1. wii u is on fire right now
---
This is the Monado's power!
natural doctrine 9/23
#79SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 8/31/2014 9:19:26 AM
pwnater777 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
McCartneyMartin posted...
TC sounds like he's 14. No desire for games like The Witcher 3, The Division, Destiny, Metal Gear, Dragon Age, the list is endless. No. He jumps right on the FPS. TC is whats wrong with gaming.

The fact he thinking about getting wii u show he have no interest in playing games.

Wow, this is ridiculously hypocritical. The Xbox One is known for being more of a multimedia console than any other, and the Wii U is practically solely for games.

No, Wii and Nintendo in general is known for fantastic first party games and everything else being shovel-ware.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#80AllgorhythmPosted 8/31/2014 8:52:43 PM
stawg007 posted...
Like others have said, don't sell

We're barely into this gen and a game could come out anytime and blow you away

Give it a little time

Wii U is tail end of the 7th generation. The innovation is going to come with the 8th generation consoles.