Metro Redux + new LED full HD TV= New gen:)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metro Redux + new LED full HD TV= New gen:)
1 year ago#1
I had a three years old plasma Full HD TV. Now I bought a new LED TV and it happens that I purchased Metro Redux as well... Wow on the difference? I know the TV has attributed to this but I started 2033 yesterday and this is one of the few FPS games which are so colorful! Just beautiful!
1 year ago#2
Nice bro, niiiice.
---
If you aint first you're last
1 year ago#3
From a gaming perspective... LED is a downgrade from Plasma.

Especially when both support 1080p
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
1 year ago#4
Spetsnaz420 posted...

I agree with this

plasma is just all around better

darker blacks, better refresh rates, zero ghosting during fast motion, more realistic colors

I have a 51" samsung plasma and a 55" samsung led, there's a good reason the led is in the living room for watching tv and the plasma is in the game room for gaming
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
1 year ago#5
BeefEaster posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

I agree with this

plasma is just all around better

darker blacks, better refresh rates, zero ghosting during fast motion, more realistic colors

I have a 51" samsung plasma and a 55" samsung led, there's a good reason the led is in the living room for watching tv and the plasma is in the game room for gaming

Yeah, I never want to game on anything but a plasma. They are the best imo. My 4 year old LG Plasma is still alive and kicking and the colours are like new. So good!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
1 year ago#6
To make it authentic wouldn't you need a rebuilt last gen tv with this gen internals?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
1 year ago#7
I agree about plasma tvs. I love mine and hope it lasts until 4k TVs are reasonably priced.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
1 year ago#8
I came incredibly close to getting an led, after owning a plasma and lcd before I was afraid I'd hate an led like I hated LCD. Bught a second plasma.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
1 year ago#9
kennyynnoo posted...
To make it authentic wouldn't you need a rebuilt last gen tv with this gen internals?

Rebuilt? My HD CRT has a HDMI 1.3 input, and Xbox One does indeed work on it. Even if it was one of the Component only ones, an HDFury cable will clear that nonsense up, and would be far cheaper than buying a new TV. That said, I went to great lengths to find a low lag inferior modern TV. While CRT has a lot in it's corner, I can not tolerate any amount of overscan. Which is why after testing it on the CRT out of curiosity, it was connected to my LCD, where it will stay.

But yeah, it looked noticebly better at 1080i on the CRT, than it does at 1080p on the LCD. But that's to be expected.
---
Xbox Nation
1 year ago#10
I find led better for gaming if i'm not using a monitor. Brighter colors that pop more than plasma. Plasma has more accurate picture but not what i want when playing nba or madden for example...all fps i game on a monitor.
---
Board User Level: Legend
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metro Redux + new LED full HD TV= New gen:)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived