If Xbox One got discontinued in 2015, would you be OK with the purchase?

#1SaltyBotzPosted 8/30/2014 3:48:15 AM
If Xbox One got discontinued in 2015, would you be OK with the purchase? - Results (160 votes)
Yes
16.25% (26 votes)
No
83.75% (134 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Lets face it - the Xbox One isn't doing so hot sales wise, and is getting defeated in every market by the competition. Also, MS investors and upper corporate management are split on whether to even keep the Xbox division going. Its honestly been nothing but a money pit for MS. The probability of MS pulling the plug on it during a share holder meeting is reasonably likely considering the situation.
#2SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 3:51:52 AM
Also, I'm not singling out Xbox One. I made a similar poll on Wii-U and PS4:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/69967523

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69967579
#3reptileeggPosted 8/30/2014 3:52:23 AM
I thought it had sold millions? Granted the PS4 has sold significantly more but there are still a lot of people on Battlefiled 4 on Xbox One ...
#4WarsuhPosted 8/30/2014 3:54:30 AM
The only people that want to sell off Xbox are shareholders. Guess you pulled that corporate management line out of your ass.
#5dnmtPosted 8/30/2014 3:55:37 AM(edited)
reptileegg posted...
I thought it had sold millions? Granted the PS4 has sold significantly more but there are still a lot of people on Battlefiled 4 on Xbox One ...

Uhh... no there aren't. Just a hair above the 360 and about a third of the PS4:

http://bf4stats.com/

A third!!
#6SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 4:01:47 AM(edited)
Warsuh posted...
The only people that want to sell off Xbox are shareholders. Guess you pulled that corporate management line out of your ass.

The board of directors are the biggest investors/share holders, and they're the bosses of Corporate management. You should learn how the corporate structure works before you make ridiculous, salinity infused accusations.

And I clearly stated MS investors:

Investor = shareholder

So you should learn how to read too while your at it.

Lets face it - the Xbox One isn't doing so hot sales wise, and is getting defeated in every market by the competition. Also, MS investors and upper corporate management are split on whether to even keep the Xbox division going. Its honestly been nothing but a money pit for MS. The probability of MS pulling the plug on it during a share holder meeting is reasonably likely considering the situation.
#7reptileeggPosted 8/30/2014 3:57:09 AM
dnmt posted...
reptileegg posted...

Uhh... no there aren't. Just a hair above the 360 and about a third of the PS4:

http://bf4stats.com/

there are noticably more on ps3 than 360. The numbers look like quite a few went from 360 to ps4 but still quite a lot stayed with Xbox and bought an X1. It's not like there are 1000 on X1 ...
#8Spetsnaz420Posted 8/30/2014 4:02:07 AM
^
IDK where you are getting your numbers from but... The numbers from PS typically crush even PC.
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#9WarsuhPosted 8/30/2014 4:03:16 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
Warsuh posted...

The board of directors are the biggest share holders, and they're the bosses of Corporate management. You should learn how the corporate structure works before you make ridiculous, salinity infused accusations.

You won this time, but next time you wont win! Muhahaha. In all seriousness it all comes down to Satya Nadella for the most part, who said he is keeping Xbox for several reasons.
#10reptileeggPosted 8/30/2014 4:05:56 AM
... anyway I'd be upset because I prefer the analogue sticks on the X1 for Call of Duty.

inb4 it would help if you had anyone to play with