Excited for Sunset Overdrive?

#31squonPosted 8/30/2014 8:23:14 PM
QuBix posted...
After having played the game today at Toronto FanExpo 2014, my excitement level went from high to super low. The game was just boring and repetitive after only 5 minutes of gameplay. I really think the game is way over hyped now.

Hmmmm hmmmm
#32BPSatsukiPosted 8/31/2014 12:12:58 AM
QuBix posted...
After having played the game today at Toronto FanExpo 2014, my excitement level went from high to super low. The game was just boring and repetitive after only 5 minutes of gameplay. I really think the game is way over hyped now.

Ouch! Yeah the gameplay looks kinda weak
#33leelee3105Posted 8/31/2014 12:32:43 AM
Option 5 and 6 should say I'm so salty that Xbox has better games I came here to poll troll
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () But...but... the PS4 has more POWAH!
#34kungfuj0Posted 8/31/2014 1:48:52 AM
I am going to rent it at some point. It looks like it could be fun to play in spurts, and I am ok with that. I'll rent it, and if I like it, I'll get it later, but its not something I'd preorder.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#35InjusticeRebornPosted 8/31/2014 1:54:01 AM
Personally, I don't want anything to do with it. But I don't think it looks dumb.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#36daniel79Posted 8/31/2014 1:55:50 AM
QuBix posted...

But. Hype?
#37papoose187Posted 8/31/2014 1:56:47 AM
Lol game looks dumb is the answer lol
#38Spetsnaz420Posted 8/31/2014 2:55:24 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Option 5 and 6 should say I'm so salty that Xbox has better games I came here to poll troll

When you sign up for live, the TOS says you have to love every game for the system?
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#39AgentLockePosted 8/31/2014 4:00:06 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

When you sign up for live, the TOS says you have to love every game for the system?

No but leelee speaks some truth, especially when you have people like this...
BPSatsuki posted...
the game looks stupid, it's just ratchet and clank type of game, replaced by bland, dumb looking character

I have no doubt he doesnt own a One just by the post's I've seen from him. What I'm saying is, this poll should only be voted on by people that actually own a One. I know i wouldn't give my input on a "Boodborne excitement" poll if i had no interest in a PS4. I'd LOVE to know the percentage of people that own a One and who voted 5/6. Not at all saying all of them are but I'd comfortably put money on a 50 percentile.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#40GRTooCoolPosted 8/31/2014 4:04:29 AM
I would put Sunset Overdrive in the same category as Watch Dogs. Overhyped.

I never got the appeal of Watch Dogs and people were raving about it. Then look at it now. Seems like the general consensus is "meh". As for Sunset Overdrive, I don't get the hype for it either. It looks boring to me.

I'm sure there are people out there who find these kind of games fun, but hey... to each their own right? It's just not for me.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!