Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?
1 year ago#1
http://vgfirst.com/garden-warfare-on-xbox-one-outperforms-ps4-at-retail/

Those numbers can't be right. 39.7K on the ps4 compared to 88.6K on X1. That's insane! If X1 did better, I would think it'd be something like 40K...45K at most, but 88?!
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
1 year ago#2
What's Garden Ware?
---
PS4: EQTOPLASM | X1: Xanivert
Who put cookies in his mouth? You're not supposed to do that
1 year ago#3
So... more gamers on the Xbox One purchased Garden Warfare than gamers on the PS4?

How is this news?
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com
Watch gaming videos at www.youtube.com/haeravonfaqs
1 year ago#4
Why do you care so much??? It honestly does not matter. I have been playing the xb1 version for weeks haveing a blast ps4 haveing something better is not gonna take away all my experiences and fun I had man I hade DF for fueling fanboy console wars.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
1 year ago#5
Lol he comparing a game that been on xbone for months with lackluster sales to the point EA had to port it over for extra profit.
1 year ago#6
Who gives a f***
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
1 year ago#7
PS4 owners waiting for it to be free, $40 is too much to spend on a game when they'll have to pay full price for Destiny in a couple of weeks.
1 year ago#8
Or maybe PS4 owner don't buy time exclusive ported over games that fail to even cover the cost of the deal on the original platform.
1 year ago#9
glassghost0 posted...
Who gives a f***

Apparently, this entire board. All you see if sales or NPD posts. I thought everyone would be interested in this, since sales is so important.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
1 year ago#10
cause it was release side by side with Diablo3 and most people just went with D3??
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived