Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?

#31duericPosted 8/30/2014 5:02:50 PM
schmittay87 posted...
dueric posted...
Foxx3k posted...
dueric posted...
Xbox Live is and always will be the multiplayer shooter platform of choice.

That's just the way it is.

BF4 Stats, Currently Online:

XBOXONE
Peak 24h

PS4
Peak 24h

source:
http://bf4stats.com/

I can tell you right now those numbers are far from accurate. Especially on One. The pop isn't even half that for BF4.

Pretty sure they pull the data straight out of the battlelog servers. Legit sauce.

Sure. Cuz the totally have the permission to do that.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#32dnmtPosted 8/30/2014 5:03:41 PM
dueric posted...
Foxx3k posted...
dueric posted...
Xbox Live is and always will be the multiplayer shooter platform of choice.

That's just the way it is.

BF4 Stats, Currently Online:

XBOXONE
Peak 24h

PS4
Peak 24h

source:
http://bf4stats.com/

I can tell you right now those numbers are far from accurate. Especially on One. The pop isn't even half that for BF4.

No they're about as official as can be. So saaaaalllltttyyyy, dueric.
#33Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/30/2014 5:06:09 PM
even the author said take his numbers with a grain of salt....
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#34dnmtPosted 8/30/2014 5:09:07 PM(edited)
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
even the author said take his numbers with a grain of salt....

Even if the numbers aren't 100% accurate I don't think you can write them all off when the difference is this big. I mean the PS4 has double the player count; that's not within any reasonable margin of error.
#35JohnWall32Posted 8/30/2014 5:09:14 PM
25k playing cod on xb1, 38k playing on ps4
---
Board User Level: Legend
#36schmittay87Posted 8/30/2014 5:10:42 PM
dueric posted...

Google what you can do with API's, then feel free to edit this post.
#37spacejamjordanzPosted 8/30/2014 5:17:00 PM
I'm pretty sure bf4stats.com would have been shut down if they were actually doing something illegal.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#38duericPosted 8/30/2014 5:20:51 PM
schmittay87 posted...
dueric posted...

Dude, just read the TOS from the site.

"BF4stats.com are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Electronics Arts or Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. The statistics provided are for entertainment purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect or accurately represent those of the individual properties contained therein."

*sigh*
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#39Foxx3kPosted 8/30/2014 5:27:31 PM
dueric posted...
schmittay87 posted...
dueric posted...

Dude, just read the TOS from the site.

"BF4stats.com are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Electronics Arts or Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment. The statistics provided are for entertainment purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect or accurately represent those of the individual properties contained therein."

*sigh*

Do you think they make all the numbers up? They use an API.

How accurate the numbers are is questionable, but I suspect they're still sufficiently precise to differentiate.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#40duericPosted 8/30/2014 5:35:34 PM
Foxx3k posted...

Do you think they make all the numbers up? They use an API.

How accurate the numbers are is questionable, but I suspect they're still sufficiently precise to differentiate.

Dude. There hasn't been 28,000 people on BF4 at one time, on Xbox One, since launch.
---