Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?

#61billOrileyPosted 8/31/2014 12:37:37 AM
inb4 lolchartz
#62StrongBlackVinePosted 8/31/2014 5:22:02 AM
That is what happens with late ports.
---
I am the Rain King
#63MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 5:35:25 AM
This topic is still going? It wasn't that interesting to still be going. I wish my September system update for X1 was this popular. That was actually interesting.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#64Laylow12Posted 8/31/2014 6:09:09 AM
There is less games to choose from on the XBOX ONE.

http://www.listwar.com/

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#65juzziebPosted 8/31/2014 6:11:56 AM
Why isn't it on Wii U I honestly think it would sell most there.
---
NNID: xjuziex FC: 3110-6269-4234
#66EvilTrashPosted 8/31/2014 6:34:31 AM
Dude, this game came out on Xbox at a time when there were very few other games worth playing. It was out in the post-launch doldrums, and was therefore a prime candidate for new console owners who finished their launch titles and needed something to play post-launch.

On PS4, it comes out surrounded by much bigger games shortly before, on the same day, and shortly after, and in an environment where it isn't immediately post-launch with few other games to play and new console owner's hungry to pick up all the latest exclusives. It is a 6 month old, non-exclusive on PS4, it was a brand new exclusive on Xbox One. It was coming to an Xbox One with, what, 30 games? It's coming to a PS4 with over 100 games. It's just a totally different scenario, and it's not surprising at all to me that it isn't selling as well as it did on XBO.

I would have bought it day one if it came to PS4 at the time it was coming to XBO. But it came when it did, and it wasn't the right time for me right now. Too busy with Diablo and soon to be Destiny, and I've got a larger library of PS4 games in general now than I had back in February, that right now, buying it just isn't a priority, but it would have been back in February.
#67EvilTrashPosted 8/31/2014 6:38:44 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Xbox one has a higher attach rate, all those poor countries can buy a console then have to save up for 2 years just to get a single game, that game is normally FIFA.

Citation needed.
#68NeonYoshi11Posted 8/31/2014 1:19:57 PM
Mr_Spacely posted...
What's Garden Ware?

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare.

only the best 3rd person shooting game ever.
#69zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 1:23:28 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Lol he comparing a game that been on xbone for months with lackluster sales to the point EA had to port it over for extra profit.

I was always a timed exclusive genius. Feel free to 180 when you beg or TR claiming ps4 install base matters.
#70zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 1:25:01 PM
EvilTrash posted...
Dude, this game came out on Xbox at a time when there were very few other games worth playing. It was out in the post-launch doldrums, and was therefore a prime candidate for new console owners who finished their launch titles and needed something to play post-launch.

On PS4, it comes out surrounded by much bigger games shortly before, on the same day, and shortly after, and in an environment where it isn't immediately post-launch with few other games to play and new console owner's hungry to pick up all the latest exclusives. It is a 6 month old, non-exclusive on PS4, it was a brand new exclusive on Xbox One. It was coming to an Xbox One with, what, 30 games? It's coming to a PS4 with over 100 games. It's just a totally different scenario, and it's not surprising at all to me that it isn't selling as well as it did on XBO.

I would have bought it day one if it came to PS4 at the time it was coming to XBO. But it came when it did, and it wasn't the right time for me right now. Too busy with Diablo and soon to be Destiny, and I've got a larger library of PS4 games in general now than I had back in February, that right now, buying it just isn't a priority, but it would have been back in February.

What other games? Btw Titanfall which outsold infamous launched shortly after plants vs zombies.

Stop making excuses for ps4 install base not mattering.