Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?

#71L96A1BOSSPosted 8/31/2014 2:30:24 PM
zephirraines posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Lol he comparing a game that been on xbone for months with lackluster sales to the point EA had to port it over for extra profit.

I was always a timed exclusive genius. Feel free to 180 when you beg or TR claiming ps4 install base matters.
Make some sense next time my post hurt you feeling and your brain is too fuzz up to talk.
#72zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 6:22:14 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
zephirraines posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Lol he comparing a game that been on xbone for months with lackluster sales to the point EA had to port it over for extra profit.

I was always a timed exclusive genius. Feel free to 180 when you beg or TR claiming ps4 install base matters.
Make some sense next time my post hurt you feeling and your brain is too fuzz up to talk.

Learn to read kid. Its not my fault you can't figure out a simple typo. Let me use puppets so you can understand. Plants vs zombies was known to be a timed exclusive since before it even launched on Xbox one. You understand how stupid your comment is now?
#73zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 6:24:12 PM
Laylow12 posted...
There is less games to choose from on the XBOX ONE.

http://www.listwar.com/

That site is such a joke. Ponies are so desperate they had to create a horrible blog to reassure themselves with games like singstar. Funny how that site lists ps3 games but you kids insist games on xbox one/360 aren't exclusive. Stop 180ing.

Oh wait its you. You troll here and 180 every day.
#74Laylow12Posted 8/31/2014 8:40:09 PM
zephirraines posted...
Laylow12 posted...

That site is such a joke. Ponies are so desperate they had to create a horrible blog to reassure themselves with games like singstar. Funny how that site lists ps3 games but you kids insist games on xbox one/360 aren't exclusive. Stop 180ing.

Hows your alt KCYPHER doing today? How do you decide "who" you are going to be that day before trolling?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#75L96A1BOSSPosted 8/31/2014 9:06:13 PM(edited)
zephirraines posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
zephirraines posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Learn to read kid. Its not my fault you can't figure out a simple typo. Let me use puppets so you can understand. Plants vs zombies was known to be a timed exclusive since before it even launched on Xbox one. You understand how stupid your comment is now?

Spoken like a true 4 year old and calling someone stupid when you the one making a fool of yourself and that 150 active post slow down fanboy keep it up the mods might put a break in that filthy mouth.

Hey filthy mouth go find that invisible source that ever claim this was a time exclusive, all we know this game came to xbone and EA release it on psn in a short notice. Now who looking pathetic?
#76zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 11:25:25 PM
Laylow12 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Hows your alt KCYPHER doing today? How do you decide "who" you are going to be that day before trolling?

Trolling? I am pro xbox you clown. You are so delusional that you don't realize that you are the troll here with all of your alts. You just too chicken to admit who they are.
#77zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 11:27:54 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
zephirraines posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
zephirraines posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Spoken like a true 4 year old and calling someone stupid when you the one making a fool of yourself and that 150 active post slow down fanboy keep it up the mods might put a break in that filthy mouth.

Hey filthy mouth go find that invisible source that ever claim this was a time exclusive, all we know this game came to xbone and EA release it on psn in a short notice. Now who looking pathetic?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/peggle-2-and-pvz-garden-warfare-will-be-xbox-one-timed-exclusives/1100-6413209/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-28-xbox-one-timed-exclusive-pvz-garden-warfare-rated-for-ps4

There kid. Now you can shut up and learn to research before running your mouth.
#78Sith JediPosted 8/31/2014 11:33:24 PM
I love when trolls ask for proof, thinking they've won the argument, then the proof is delivered making the troll look like an even bigger idiot.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#79liquidblue4Posted 8/31/2014 11:38:58 PM
Gothmogz posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Not a real point to be made here. The PS4 version is six months late, and there are more games out now vs Feb. Comparing sales is meaningless here.

I'll keep my XB1 version. A slightly better version isn't worth taking away my progress.

Yeah progress is important but, slighty? c'mon.

It's not slightly?

900p vs 1080p is a lot more resolution, but on top of that, xbox one drops a lot on the framerate, when ps4 is steady.

Xbox one is really annoying when someone release a purple bomb or in the capture mode garden warfare, is harder to aim, control is less responsive because the framerate drops a lot.

You've never played the game. Because you have no clue what you're talking about.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#80zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 11:42:39 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Not a real point to be made here. The PS4 version is six months late, and there are more games out now vs Feb. Comparing sales is meaningless here.

I'll keep my XB1 version. A slightly better version isn't worth taking away my progress.

Yeah progress is important but, slighty? c'mon.

It's not slightly?

900p vs 1080p is a lot more resolution, but on top of that, xbox one drops a lot on the framerate, when ps4 is steady.

Xbox one is really annoying when someone release a purple bomb or in the capture mode garden warfare, is harder to aim, control is less responsive because the framerate drops a lot.

You've never played the game. Because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Eurogamer already said the game is only a whisker better on ps4 but people still like to lie to make them feel better.