Garden Ware did better on X1 versus ps4?

#81RyuuHou25Posted 8/31/2014 10:54:49 PM
Man, this board just LOVES vgchartz now, don't they?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#82Sith JediPosted 8/31/2014 10:58:16 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
Gothmogz posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Not a real point to be made here. The PS4 version is six months late, and there are more games out now vs Feb. Comparing sales is meaningless here.

I'll keep my XB1 version. A slightly better version isn't worth taking away my progress.

Yeah progress is important but, slighty? c'mon.

It's not slightly?

900p vs 1080p is a lot more resolution, but on top of that, xbox one drops a lot on the framerate, when ps4 is steady.

Xbox one is really annoying when someone release a purple bomb or in the capture mode garden warfare, is harder to aim, control is less responsive because the framerate drops a lot.

You've never played the game. Because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Didn't even see his post before but wow. First of all, 900p vs 1080p is only a big difference on paper. In practice is negligible, which is proven in the comparison video. Even side by side it's hard to see the difference. Second, I have 80+ hours of playtime in this game and have never once noticed a drop in frame rate. I'm sure they were there, but they have literally been unnoticeable. I did start paying attention and looking for performance issues in the last couple days and noticed some possible stutters during high action but nothing that affected the controls in any way.

And it's funny that he mentions purple bombs, which I'm assuming are the Scientist sticky grenades...those have very little visual effects. If he was going to make things up, he should have mentioned the Scientist healing fountain or the smoke bomb.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#83MVNeoPosted 8/31/2014 11:40:57 PM
dueric posted...
Xbox Live is and always will be the multiplayer shooter platform of choice.

That's just the way it is.

It also looks better on the XOne too, just like Madden and several other upcoming games.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#84ShELbY_GT500Posted 9/1/2014 12:37:21 AM
schmittay87 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
dueric posted...
Xbox Live is and always will be the multiplayer shooter platform of choice.

That's just the way it is.

BF4 Stats, Currently Online:

XBOXONE
Peak 24h

PS4
Peak 24h

source:
http://bf4stats.com/

Xbox Live is officially dethroned as the premium multiplayer experience.

ALL HAIL PSN!

Xbox Live is still the superior and more consistent online experience for me when it comes to fast paced shooters. CoD Ghosts runs horribly on both my PS3 and PS4.
---
PSN: iznutz355
XBL: iznutz355
#85GothmogzPosted 9/1/2014 1:00:54 AM(edited)
liquidblue4 posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Gothmogz posted...
Not a real point to be made here. The PS4 version is six months late, and there are more games out now vs Feb. Comparing sales is meaningless here.

I'll keep my XB1 version. A slightly better version isn't worth taking away my progress.

Yeah progress is important but, slighty? c'mon.

It's not slightly?

900p vs 1080p is a lot more resolution, but on top of that, xbox one drops a lot on the framerate, when ps4 is steady.

Xbox one is really annoying when someone release a purple bomb or in the capture mode garden warfare, is harder to aim, control is less responsive because the framerate drops a lot.

You've never played the game. Because you have no clue what you're talking about.

I have it since day 1 on xbox one, I play videogames mostly on pc so I'm very sensitive for framerate drops, it was awful, lately I Was able to play the pc version and the difference on framerate is night and day, it looks so smooth compared to xbox one, is so easy to aim, xbox one version is a mess. Sorry if you dont like it but it is, try to play the ps4 version or pc and youll realize it.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#86AwayFromHerePosted 9/1/2014 12:59:16 AM
It's only been out for like a week on PS4...
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#87GothmogzPosted 9/1/2014 1:01:54 AM
Ppl saying xbox one doesnt have aweful framerate problems are internet kiddos who arent used to 60 fps, fanboys, or people who havent seen other better versions and cant compare.

Having both pc and xbox one version, I almost find the xbox one versoin un playable on certain modes.
---
#88GothmogzPosted 9/1/2014 1:08:30 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
It's only been out for like a week on PS4...

It has been on pc for a while.

You only need 10 seconds and youll tell the difference lol.
---
#89L96A1BOSSPosted 9/1/2014 3:44:11 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
I love when trolls ask for proof, thinking they've won the argument, then the proof is delivered making the troll look like an even bigger idiot.

Ok he was right now common sense EA take note, this is the most terrible time deal sale I have ever seen they shot the game potential short by doing this hope they don't start crying like Capcom and crytek.
#90liquidblue4Posted 9/1/2014 4:44:37 AM
Gothmogz posted...
Ppl saying xbox one doesnt have aweful framerate problems are internet kiddos who arent used to 60 fps, fanboys, or people who havent seen other better versions and cant compare.

Having both pc and xbox one version, I almost find the xbox one versoin un playable on certain modes.

Of you're going to keep lying about playing it then you might want to delete that gamer tag in your dig. It's hard to pretend that you did with it there.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.