How many of you are still playing the 360 over the One?

#21GregsterGTPosted 8/30/2014 11:16:45 PM
I have yet to pick up an Xbox one yet. I'm finishing up my backlog, and will be picking up Assassin's Creed Rogue. After that I'll pick one up, and most likely just jump back to the 360 once in a while.
#22kungfuj0Posted 8/31/2014 12:53:25 AM
I am planning to get a xbone in the next couple weeks. My plan is to leave my 360 hooked up and ready to go so I can play it whenever I feel like it. I figure they will both see plenty of action in the next few weeks, but I think the xbone will eventually take over. I KNOW that after November 18th, the 360 won't see much action for a while! (DAI)
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#23ComradeRyanPosted 8/31/2014 6:36:32 AM
Me. I transitioned from an Xbox 360, PS3, and Nintendo Wii to just a PS4.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#24uniquebadgerPosted 8/31/2014 9:31:34 AM
Right now my X1 is mainly used for Hulu/Netflix/Twitch. The problem has been the lack of games, but as fall comes that will start to change. Personally i think the lack of backwards compatibility is stupid and yes i know it has never really existed and people use that as an argument as to why it shouldn't. But i think it would just be nice if it did exist.

I really don't understand why each gen they have to drastically change the OS and make it so old gen games can't play. Especially when i look at PC and year after year you can easily play old games as your PC's become more powerful. So i don't think it is to much to ask for Consoles to do this as well.
---
GT: Tokijoun
#25yiangaruuugaPosted 8/31/2014 9:49:35 AM
uniquebadger posted...
Right now my X1 is mainly used for Hulu/Netflix/Twitch. The problem has been the lack of games, but as fall comes that will start to change. Personally i think the lack of backwards compatibility is stupid and yes i know it has never really existed and people use that as an argument as to why it shouldn't. But i think it would just be nice if it did exist.

I really don't understand why each gen they have to drastically change the OS and make it so old gen games can't play. Especially when i look at PC and year after year you can easily play old games as your PC's become more powerful. So i don't think it is to much to ask for Consoles to do this as well.

I don't think you quite understand how BC and computer architectures exactly work....
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#26Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/31/2014 9:52:39 AM
Until my Sunset Overdrive bunduru arrives.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#27uniquebadgerPosted 8/31/2014 10:00:55 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...
uniquebadger posted...

I don't think you quite understand how BC and computer architectures exactly work....

I admit i don't, but i just don't see why it is so drastically different from the consoles when on a PC you can easily play 10+ year old games. But you're right i don't have an understanding of how PC architecture works and why it can't be done on consoles. If anyone would like to explain i would appreciate it.
---
GT: Tokijoun