Attention! All the people that think Titanfall is Titanfail, Titanflop (parkour)

#1Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/30/2014 7:14:42 PM
I have a couple questions for you all!!

Did you ever play anything other than Attrition?

Did you ever take the time to learn the Parkour Routes for each map and for each game mode?

Did you even KNOW about the Parkour Routes?

I have a hunch that most, if not all, people that think Titanfall sucks are not even playing it to the games full potential....

You might want to check this video series out. It shows some of the Parkour routes for Hardpoint and CTF on every single original map in Titanfall. I didn't make this or even know the guy that made this. This might change your mind about Titanfall.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY0peEJhxq9CC_UjvnzmHUSw_Okdmy9cj

Go just click on one of them and watch a vid. I think it's amazing what we can do in this game, and I feel people don't even know about it! :-[
---
hey foo
hey foo
#2cory1225Posted 8/30/2014 7:21:25 PM
Yes, I only played ctf and hard point, the game is average, the gun play is great but it just doesn't have enough substance, and I personally hated the prestige challenges. Not enough unlockables and the game would have benefited from gun and titan camos.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJPwk_8mJU
Gt= oH BluRRie Psn = oH_BluRRie
#3holden4everPosted 8/30/2014 7:23:08 PM
I play Attrition and Hardpoint only, don't know the parkour routes and I love Titanfall.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#4Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 7:27:51 PM
cory1225 posted...
Yes, I only played ctf and hard point, the game is average, the gun play is great but it just doesn't have enough substance, and I personally hated the prestige challenges. Not enough unlockables and the game would have benefited from gun and titan camos.

Personally, I love the Prestige Challenges, as it forces me to use every single gun in the game, which I otherwise wouldn't do haha. Unlockables I don't really care about. I played tons of Halo 2 back then so I'm used to not unlocking anything. I'm trying to unlock everything in Battlefield 4 and it's going to take forever, and I find it more annoying than anything...

holden4ever posted...
I play Attrition and Hardpoint only, don't know the parkour routes and I love Titanfall.

Dude, I suggest you learn these routes!! Your score in Hardpoint is gonna skyrocket to 4000-6000 per game if you use these!!! hahahah you can get more points by yourself than your entire team and the enemies entire team combined!
---
hey foo
hey foo
#5sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 7:28:12 PM
Played all the game types that were out during the first 2 months. Had a good group to play with but it got boring really fast. Maybe with some more improvements in the future but as of right now, it is collecting dust on the self.
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#6Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 7:31:08 PM
sweetbloods posted...
Played all the game types that were out during the first 2 months. Had a good group to play with but it got boring really fast. Maybe with some more improvements in the future but as of right now, it is collecting dust on the self.

Do you know about the Parkour routes?
---
hey foo
hey foo
#7NeoMonkPosted 8/30/2014 7:31:10 PM
Titanflop is still a thing?

I thought like %70 of the player base quit playing the game already... lol
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 7:38:58 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
sweetbloods posted...

Do you know about the Parkour routes?

Parktour routes don't mean anything. Still get snipped by some p**ck sitting in a tree...
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#9Dieinafire1Posted 8/30/2014 7:40:31 PM
Dude the game sucks. Shallow kiddie pool type game
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
#10Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 7:54:43 PM
Damn you guys really hate this game lol it's almost like Titanfall personally offended you lmao
---
hey foo
hey foo