Attention! All the people that think Titanfall is Titanfail, Titanflop (parkour)

#11Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 8:57:54 PM
sweetbloods posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
sweetbloods posted...
Played all the game types that were out during the first 2 months. Had a good group to play with but it got boring really fast. Maybe with some more improvements in the future but as of right now, it is collecting dust on the self.

Do you know about the Parkour routes?

Parktour routes don't mean anything. Still get snipped by some p**ck sitting in a tree...

My hardpoint score in pubs goes from 800 to 4500 if I use the parkour routes. I can capture flags in CTF in less than 10 seconds just by parkouring. They mean everything if you know how to use them.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#12Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 8:58:20 PM
Dieinafire1 posted...
Dude the game sucks. Shallow kiddie pool type game

Why? What games do you think are good?
---
hey foo
hey foo
#13Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 9:00:02 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Titanflop is still a thing?

I thought like %70 of the player base quit playing the game already... lol

A ton of people still play. The game is like Counter Strike, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Halo, and Gears of War. This game made a HUGE impact and it's here to stay. Expect Titanfall to be a household name in gaming, just like the games listed above. I think it already IS a household name, lol.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#14sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 9:10:34 PM
The only "impact" this game had is on most people's wallets. Titanfall got trade in so much after launch that all but one local store stopped taking them. The concept was a good idea but Respawn did not have the right people to do it. Microsoft took a big chance with the game and now it most likely won't be an exclusive anymore. No matter what parkour routes there are, nothing will erase the flop this really was.
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#15Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 9:13:32 PM
sweetbloods posted...
The only "impact" this game had is on most people's wallets. Titanfall got trade in so much after launch that all but one local store stopped taking them. The concept was a good idea but Respawn did not have the right people to do it. Microsoft took a big chance with the game and now it most likely won't be an exclusive anymore. No matter what parkour routes there are, nothing will erase the flop this really was.

did u even watch the vids?
---
hey foo
hey foo
#16sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 9:14:13 PM
Nope didn't need too
---
#17Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 9:18:33 PM
sweetbloods posted...
Nope didn't need too

I suggest you watch the vids. These routes are not something you learn playing only two months. This is some advanced level stuff here.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#18sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 9:19:38 PM
Yeah...not going to happen. If the game can't capture it's audience in the first two months, then it mostly won't.
---
#19Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 9:21:44 PM
I now know what high school teachers feel when they try to teach their student something but the student absolutely refuses to attempt to learn for no reason at all. I am sorry, my high school teachers.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#20Dieinafire1Posted 8/30/2014 9:23:45 PM
If this is a indie game why is it AAA priced when not on sale?
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1