Attention! All the people that think Titanfall is Titanfail, Titanflop (parkour)

#21Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/30/2014 8:26:19 PM
Failed attempt at making a funny thread.
#22Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 8:28:16 PM
Dieinafire1 posted...
If this is a indie game why is it AAA priced when not on sale?

It's not an indie game. And I bought the game for $35 in April, a month after it came. Learn how to find a deal. It will help you immensely in life.

It was being sold for $25 last week on the Marketplace and now it's $35 normal price on Amazon. Can't complain about price anymore.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#23sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 8:28:27 PM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
I now know what high school teachers feel when they try to teach their student something but the student absolutely refuses to attempt to learn for no reason at all. I am sorry, my high school teachers.

First off, don't insult teachers. WE have to deal with more people like you, who force their opinions on people. Second, what's wrong with me not watching the video? What your one view less on your video? You asked why we don't play anymore and you have said that we are all wrong and that the only right person here. Get over your self. Once Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Assassin Creed Unity, The Halo collection and all the other games come out in the next few months, you will see a huge drop in that community, even though it barely exists already.
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#24Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 8:30:11 PM
sweetbloods posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
I now know what high school teachers feel when they try to teach their student something but the student absolutely refuses to attempt to learn for no reason at all. I am sorry, my high school teachers.

First off, don't insult teachers. WE have to deal with more people like you, who force their opinions on people. Second, what's wrong with me not watching the video? What your one view less on your video? You asked why we don't play anymore and you have said that we are all wrong and that the only right person here. Get over your self. Once Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Assassin Creed Unity, The Halo collection and all the other games come out in the next few months, you will see a huge drop in that community, even though it barely exists already.

I'm not insulting teachers. Read it again dude. It's not even my video. I'm trying to get the word out about parkour routes. Sheeeeesh. I enjoy the game and I'm trying to show people why I enjoy it so much. Calm down bro.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#25Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 8:30:33 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Failed attempt at making a funny thread.

Not trying to be funny, just trying to show people why I enjoy the game so much.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#26zmousePosted 8/30/2014 8:38:30 PM
I'm am drunk, drunk is me weeeeee. So Is tc hehee
#27Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 8:40:30 PM
zmouse posted...
I'm am drunk, drunk is me weeeeee. So Is tc hehee

wut
---
hey foo
hey foo
#28Crystyn_7BPosted 8/30/2014 8:42:33 PM
I put 90 hours into the game so I more than got my money's worth out of the game but I just started playing again.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#29werkz_destroyzPosted 8/30/2014 8:42:59 PM
Game pretty much sucks ..played it for a month had a 5.9 kd vs pilots...not enough content...I broke the disc using it as a coaster...oh well
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#30bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 8/30/2014 8:46:13 PM
I use the routes but it still doesn't change how I feel about the game. I don't hate it, but I'm not blindly in love with it either.
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!