Attention! All the people that think Titanfall is Titanfail, Titanflop (parkour)

#41CapwnDPosted 8/30/2014 9:34:59 PM
Pilot only mode sounds good, I'll give that a try.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#42kyncaniPosted 8/30/2014 9:49:36 PM
sweetbloods posted...
The only "impact" this game had is on most people's wallets. Titanfall got trade in so much after launch that all but one local store stopped taking them. The concept was a good idea but Respawn did not have the right people to do it. Microsoft took a big chance with the game and now it most likely won't be an exclusive anymore. No matter what parkour routes there are, nothing will erase the flop this really was.

Lol, true.

I got it for $21, people were getting rid of it left and right.
#43holden4everPosted 8/30/2014 10:17:21 PM
werkz_destroyz posted...
I broke the disc using it as a coaster

No you didn't. Scratched maybe but broken... no.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#44SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/30/2014 10:49:02 PM
Most people haven't played titanfall because no one hardly on this site has an xbox one. And before anyone says "I have it on oc", suuuuuure you do. Anyone can can pull the pc safety card.
#45IHATEMYGTPosted 8/30/2014 11:34:22 PM
I think for the COD players, they just don't get it. They'd rather play cod and sit in corners or windows than do any of that stuff

My friend came over he's a huge a
COD fan, and he felt like TF was way too complicated, i felt for him cos from his perspective he was like wtf? Why do I have to jump, run and fight a robot I just want to shoot things!

COD has ruined a lot of gamers to the point where when a new game comes out, if its not like COD the fanbase just wont like it.

Personally I love parkpur in TF its why I play the game. Its my second favourite FPS behind the mighty HALO
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#46TheGam3925Posted 8/30/2014 11:37:44 PM
I've done all there is to do in the game. It is mediocre at best.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#47IHATEMYGTPosted 8/30/2014 11:40:30 PM
Whats your gt? Od love to see what achievments you have :)
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#48MrSpaM111Posted 8/30/2014 11:43:20 PM(edited)
Why can't you just accept Titanfall wasn't what everybody expected it to be tc?

Way too overhyped by people like yourself, which caused it's inevitable floppage.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#49Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 12:03:31 AM
sweetbloods posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
CapwnD posted...
It's not that I don't like Titanfall, it's just the fact that I like COD better.

The mechs are what turn me off most. If it wasn't for the mechs, I could get into the parkour type gameplay. Maybe.

Well there's an 8v8 pilot only mode coming.

Too little, too late. Should of had that from the beginning.

Ehh its fine with me. At least Respawn is adding new modes and what not. Hadn't seen a developer care this much since the Bungie days during Halo 2.

longnuts posted...
I always chuckle at these people that say "TITANFALL IS DEAD", yet I have absolutely no problems finding a game on xb1 OR 360.

Yes I bought it twice.

I bought it twice too lol. And the season pass twice. Bought the Xbox 360 version in April for $35 new, then bought the Xbox One with Titanfall edition in July. Gen 10'd in the 360 version, and will eventually gen 10 in the One version.

CapwnD posted...
Pilot only mode sounds good, I'll give that a try.

Can't wait to try it.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#50Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 12:09:14 AM
kyncani posted...
sweetbloods posted...
The only "impact" this game had is on most people's wallets. Titanfall got trade in so much after launch that all but one local store stopped taking them. The concept was a good idea but Respawn did not have the right people to do it. Microsoft took a big chance with the game and now it most likely won't be an exclusive anymore. No matter what parkour routes there are, nothing will erase the flop this really was.

Lol, true.

I got it for $21, people were getting rid of it left and right.

Y'all are so cynical. I hope you guys don't create something only for people to bash it over and over for no real reasons.

holden4ever posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
I broke the disc using it as a coaster

No you didn't. Scratched maybe but broken... no.

I would never use a CD as a coaster anyways.

SignalMyMiseryy posted...
Most people haven't played titanfall because no one hardly on this site has an xbox one. And before anyone says "I have it on oc", suuuuuure you do. Anyone can can pull the pc safety card.

Saying this, I am actually the only person I know that plays Titanfall except for the people I met while playing Titanfall. And all the people I met playing Titanfall still play Titanfall. In fact, when I bought my Xbox One, the guy selling it to me didn't even know what Titanfall was. He was trying to persuade me to get a PS4. I feel Titanfall is a sleeper hit that will have its time to shine very soon.
---
hey foo
hey foo