Attention! All the people that think Titanfall is Titanfail, Titanflop (parkour)

#61RyuuHou25Posted 8/31/2014 12:50:16 AM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...

Its cuz I got a job and I'm in school dude. Plus I said I don't have them PERFECT yet. I can do most of the routes just fine for the most part, on most of the maps. But some of these routes are difficult to actually pull off 100% of the time. You would know if you actually tried them out. I will even hold your beer for you.

Other people have jobs and school, kids, families, pretty sure it wouldn't take them two months to realize....hey, if I can wall run....jump....wall run again.....there's two walls here, there, everywhere.....damn, I can find routes up there! And over there!!

These zip lines....I can ride them!!!

They're not hard, you just lack the ability to use your hands overly well.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#62IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 1:01:04 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...
Vgchartz brah, say what you will but its the most reliable source we have. Also its done a great job of telling us NPD figures before NPD even came out.

By being as far off as humanly possible?

Is that really what happened? Or are you annoyed you have nothing of value to add to the conversation and have resorted to typing nonsense?
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#63daniel79Posted 8/31/2014 1:01:52 AM
I now know what high school teachers feel when they try to teach their student something but the student absolutely refuses to attempt to learn for no reason at all. I am sorry, my high school teachers.

The game is crap and people dont like it. Get over it.
#64Spetsnaz420Posted 8/31/2014 1:48:25 AM
Titanfall is a sleeper hit that will have its time to shine very soon.

I'm sorry but you have no idea what a sleeper hit is... Typically they aren't over hyped
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#65Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 1:14:30 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

Its cuz I got a job and I'm in school dude. Plus I said I don't have them PERFECT yet. I can do most of the routes just fine for the most part, on most of the maps. But some of these routes are difficult to actually pull off 100% of the time. You would know if you actually tried them out. I will even hold your beer for you.

Other people have jobs and school, kids, families, pretty sure it wouldn't take them two months to realize....hey, if I can wall run....jump....wall run again.....there's two walls here, there, everywhere.....damn, I can find routes up there! And over there!!

These zip lines....I can ride them!!!

They're not hard, you just lack the ability to use your hands overly well.

Do you even have an Xbox One?
---
hey foo
hey foo
#66Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 1:17:11 PM
IHATEMYGT posted...
It hasn't flopped either 2 million sales on Xbox one alobe not counting digital or bundurus.

IHATEMYGT posted...
Vgchartz brah, say what you will but its the most reliable source we have. Also its done a great job of telling us NPD figures before NPD even came out.

Yes, Titanfall is actually the third best selling next gen game in North America on a single console. Not flop.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#67Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 1:18:03 PM
IHATEMYGT posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...

By being as far off as humanly possible?

Is that really what happened? Or are you annoyed you have nothing of value to add to the conversation and have resorted to typing nonsense?

I don't even think this guy ever owned an Xbox system in his life, much less ever seen Titanfall in person.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#68Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 1:21:38 PM
daniel79 posted...
I now know what high school teachers feel when they try to teach their student something but the student absolutely refuses to attempt to learn for no reason at all. I am sorry, my high school teachers.

The game is crap and people dont like it. Get over it.

I love the game. You get over it. Stop being so offended that someone loves something you hate.

Spetsnaz420 posted...
Titanfall is a sleeper hit that will have its time to shine very soon.

I'm sorry but you have no idea what a sleeper hit is... Typically they aren't over hyped

You're not sorry. And I know what a sleeper hit is. A ton of people don't even know what Titanfall is, and if they do, they never even played it. I introduced this game to a bunch of people I know. And they still don't know what it is.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#69Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 1:25:02 PM
Geeez just trying to help people out and I get assaulted from every direction with negativity. I feel sorry for game developers because they deal with crap like this ALL the time!!! Ah well, if at least one person watches these vids and thinks its pretty cool and trys it out, then I have done all I can. :-)
---
hey foo
hey foo
#70jellybeanmasterPosted 8/31/2014 1:48:40 PM
Titanfall only gave the perception of failure because it was hyped into god hood. It did well, but people were expecting beyond anything call of duty could achieve numbers based on all the buzz that came with the title
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,