Attention! All the people that think Titanfall is Titanfail, Titanflop (parkour)

#81leatheljPosted 9/1/2014 1:17:38 PM
Tc ignore the haters let them hate just stay on topic. That said yes I still play it. It is a good shooter and it's definitely not a bad game. I can't wait to see what they do with the ip in the future.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#82Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 7:26:08 AM
dueric posted...
holden4ever posted...
I play Attrition and Hardpoint only, don't know the parkour routes and I love Titanfall.

Oddly enough, I think this is more representative of TF's core audience than you'd think.

95% of of the people I play with don't use the free movement system for anything more than getting to high ground.

In the end, it makes the game way too easy for anyone who knows how to take advantage of all the movement options.

Never met anyone online in the game in my entire 4 months of playing that use parkour routes.

TheGam3925 posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
millimayne posted...
Yes, one game alone does not a system seller make. Especially since an Xbox 360 version was released that runs perfectly fine.

I would've been more concerned that games like Ryse, Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3 didn't turn the tide like Microsoft wanted.

Xbox One does need more system seller games, that's for sure.

I agree with this, setting as how Titanfall did nothing to narrow the sales gap at all.

Well, it did a bit. Tripled monthly sales the month it came out.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#83Cows Go Hisssss(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2014 7:26:25 AM
leathelj posted...
Tc ignore the haters let them hate just stay on topic. That said yes I still play it. It is a good shooter and it's definitely not a bad game. I can't wait to see what they do with the ip in the future.

Thanks. Glad to see someone find this helpful.
---
hey foo
hey foo