IMPRESSIONS; played Sunset Overdrive, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Halo MCC

#11IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 6:25:39 AM
I hope SO turns out good. It looks like the story will be great...
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#12squonPosted 8/31/2014 6:26:26 AM
Does SSO get boring fast?
#13SPACEHAWKS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 6:59:58 AM
squon posted...

Based on the demo I played, yes unfortunately.
#14squon8888Posted 8/31/2014 7:03:47 AM
SPACEHAWKS posted...
squon posted...

Youre the 2nd person to say that on here, who also went to play it at the convention.

Thats too bad. I just had a feeling the game looks like something youd play for a couple days and be done with it. I was mostly interested in the 8P coop, but from what i hear its not even story coop, but pointless cheesy survival mode.

If the controls are really like how you describe, then it sounds horrible. Dont know what Insomniac was thinking having the LT to change weapons.
#15dnmtPosted 8/31/2014 7:06:34 AM
SPACEHAWKS posted...
squon posted...

Can't say I'm surprised. My biggest gripe from watching the gameplay vids is that for a game that's supposedly all about speed it seemed really, really slow. Did you feel the same?
#16spacejamjordanzPosted 8/31/2014 7:06:54 AM
Damn... You're like the third person I've seen to say they weren't impressed by SO. My cousin didn't like it either.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#17Laylow12Posted 8/31/2014 7:07:32 AM
Ah man. That's a terrible control scheme for Sunset Overdrive. I had Quantum Break and SO down as the only two reasons to own an XBOX ONE. Right now I'm only recommending QB and one game isn't worth $399. Thanks for the honesty and did you know there are people on this board that hate honesty? Strange bunch, I know.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#18Laylow12Posted 8/31/2014 7:08:39 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Damn... You're like the third person I've seen to say they weren't impressed by SO. My cousin didn't like it either.

I wanted to LOVE that game. (A small part of me still does)

=\

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#19Laylow12Posted 8/31/2014 7:12:30 AM
TC, are they letting you play single player at all? Has anyone heard anything single player related?

---
#20leatheljPosted 8/31/2014 7:15:02 AM
Keep In mind these are HIS OPNIONS.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.