If both XB1 and PS4 had the exact same game titles which console would you pick?

#11InjusticeRebornPosted 8/30/2014 9:58:35 PM
AIIenwaIker posted...
PS4 for sure, since all games look and play much better than on the Xbone. Anyone who answers Xbone or Wii U for this is a fanboy, since it has been confirmed that multiplats function better on the PS4.

Gothmogz posted...
So the theory of Im getting an xbox because exclusives is down, brand loyalty is the only reason people are getting or would get an inferior machine with the same games.

Lols.

As someone said, it's a toughie. Only because I haven't spent as much time with the DS4. If controller doesn't sway me, and then it would definitely be friends.

That's two reasons I'm counting other than being a fanboy. :sticks out tongue:
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#12Bryant187Posted 8/30/2014 10:01:27 PM
I gave up my ps4 for the X1 because of the exclusives. Yet if they did share exclusives I would've kept the ps4 because they would look better plus shorter download times.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#13AIIenwaIkerPosted 8/30/2014 10:14:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14Crystyn_7BPosted 8/30/2014 10:18:18 PM
AIIenwaIker posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...
PS4 for sure, since all games look and play much better than on the Xbone. Anyone who answers Xbone or Wii U for this is a fanboy, since it has been confirmed that multiplats function better on the PS4.

Gothmogz posted...
So the theory of Im getting an xbox because exclusives is down, brand loyalty is the only reason people are getting or would get an inferior machine with the same games.

Lols.

As someone said, it's a toughie. Only because I haven't spent as much time with the DS4. If controller doesn't sway me, and then it would definitely be friends.

Imo, the Dualshock is better than the XBone controller. Even if it wasn't, it's still not a significant reason to lick the Xbone over the PS4.

As for friends, why would your friends pick the inferior console?

This smackdown of a salty Xbot has been brought to you by The World.

I wouldn't lick either console to be honest.

The last sentence is pathetic btw...
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#15leelee3105Posted 8/30/2014 10:20:01 PM
AIIenwaIker posted...

Troll
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () But...but... the PS4 has more POWAH!
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 8/30/2014 10:21:26 PM
AIIenwaIker posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...

Gothmogz posted...

Lols.

Imo, the Dualshock is better than the XBone controller. Even if it wasn't, it's still not a significant reason to lick the Xbone over the PS4.

As for friends, why would your friends pick the inferior console?

This smackdown of a salty Xbot has been brought to you by The World.

I disagree.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#17holden4everPosted 8/30/2014 10:22:16 PM
I tried the PS4 controller for the first time the other day. I want to get a PS4 one day but that controller is garbage. My arthritic hands say "f*** you Sony".
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#18sweetbloodsPosted 8/30/2014 10:22:32 PM
Why does it matter? If I want an Xbox One, then I will get an Xbox one. If I wanted a PS4, I would of gotten one. I went with the console that I wanted. Both consoles play games, both consoles let you watch movies/videos, both can play music, both can connect to the internet. One has a bigger controller, one doesn't, one came with a camera, the other didn't. They both do the same thing. They both have the same potential. It doesn't matter what people choose as long as their happy, and if their not then they need to make whatever change needed to be happy with the console they picked.
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#19Spider5800Posted 8/30/2014 10:33:29 PM(edited)
XB1, I prefer the controller and the online service doesn't go to hell every time some script kiddies get bored.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#20AIIenwaIkerPosted 8/30/2014 10:43:17 PM
leelee3105 posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...

Troll

Again, we have another salt-master confusing facts with trolling. It's not Sony's fault they built a gaming beast and Microsoft built an "entertainment device." And pointing that out does not make one a troll. Educate yourself.
---
Crown Clown, activate!