If both XB1 and PS4 had the exact same game titles which console would you pick?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If both XB1 and PS4 had the exact same game titles which console would you pick?
10 months ago#21
LooksLikeRain posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...
PS4 for sure, since all games look and play much better than on the Xbone. Anyone who answers Xbone or Wii U for this is a fanboy, since it has been confirmed that multiplats function better on the PS4.

Gothmogz posted...
So the theory of Im getting an xbox because exclusives is down, brand loyalty is the only reason people are getting or would get an inferior machine with the same games.

Lols.

As someone said, it's a toughie. Only because I haven't spent as much time with the DS4. If controller doesn't sway me, and then it would definitely be friends.

That's two reasons I'm counting other than being a fanboy. :sticks out tongue:

Imo, the Dualshock is better than the XBone controller. Even if it wasn't, it's still not a significant reason to lick the Xbone over the PS4.

As for friends, why would your friends pick the inferior console?

This smackdown of a salty Xbot has been brought to you by The World.

I disagree.

Nobody cares.
---
Crown Clown, activate!
(message deleted)
10 months ago#23
AIIenwaIker posted...

Imo, the Dualshock is better than the XBone controller. Even if it wasn't, it's still not a significant reason to lick the Xbone over the PS4.

A lot of people chose the inferior console last gen as well, and the gen before that...

But yeah, you smacked me down. Your opinion is right. Mine is wrong. :shocked:

Seeing as you're dropping bombs of insight, please explain what has led you to labelling me as an 'Xbot' also. I'd like to put in my autobiography. You can PM me the reason if you like, so you can save face. :wink:
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
10 months ago#24
AIIenwaIker posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...
Gothmogz posted...
So the theory of Im getting an xbox because exclusives is down, brand loyalty is the only reason people are getting or would get an inferior machine with the same games.

Lols.

As someone said, it's a toughie. Only because I haven't spent as much time with the DS4. If controller doesn't sway me, and then it would definitely be friends.

That's two reasons I'm counting other than being a fanboy. :sticks out tongue:

I wouldn't lick either console to be honest.

The last sentence is pathetic btw...

Xbots are the pathetic ones. You guys just can't accept the truth. PS4 is gonna roflstomp the Xbone.

I'd say it's already been roflstomping it but sure.

Still why should we lock our consoles, is that some fetish of yours?
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
10 months ago#25
i will pick ps4.
10 months ago#26
Xbox, the controller and the superior online service. And judging by all of the ps fanboys being on the xbox forums, i'm guessing they secretly would too.
10 months ago#27
AIIenwaIker posted...

A lot of people chose the inferior console last gen as well, and the gen before that...

But yeah, you smacked me down. Your opinion is right. Mine is wrong. :shocked:

Seeing as you're dropping bombs of insight, please explain what has led you to labelling me as an 'Xbot' also. I'd like to put in my autobiography. You can PM me the reason if you like, so you can save face. :wink:

He's just someone's alt. I wouldn't worry about it.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
10 months ago#28
LooksLikeRain posted...

I'm aware. I'm just a fan of their imagination. It's a big factor for coming to this place.

It's like the short stories from A Thousand Years of Dreams.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
10 months ago#29
Xbox one for the better controler IMO, i prefer live and have more friends with one
---
Bazinga, Hukana Matata, If you smell what the Rock is cooking, are all that you need
10 months ago#30
LooksLikeRain posted...

He still didn't tell me why we should lick them though
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If both XB1 and PS4 had the exact same game titles which console would you pick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived