If both XB1 and PS4 had the exact same game titles which console would you pick?

#71TheGam3925Posted 9/1/2014 4:27:07 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...
Anyone who answers Xbone or Wii U for this is a fanboy

or maybe their friends have an Xbox, so they chose the console that they can play with they're friends with because they're not lonely nerds who argue over pixels.

Totally dude. Bro nobody and I repeat NOBODY I know even owns a PS4. All my friends, their sisters and grandmothers, my barber, his cable guy and all of their dogs all own Xbones.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#72InfinityOver0Posted 9/1/2014 4:27:57 PM
i like the xbox controller more but that is it. i wish sony would be a larger controller
---
This is the Monado's power!
natural doctrine 9/23
#73Laylow12Posted 9/1/2014 4:33:25 PM
PS4 - I'm a sucker for better graphics and buttery smooth frame rates. Plus the controller and UI are better.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#74Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 4:35:57 PM
Laylow12 posted...
PS4 - I'm a sucker for better graphics and buttery smooth frame rates. Plus the controller and UI are better.

Get a PC...
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#75GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/1/2014 4:38:45 PM
If I have more friends playing on one console then the the other that's the system I will get it for.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#76x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 9/1/2014 4:41:36 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Get a PC...

Comments like this will lead people into believing Xbox One is indeed far behind when its not.
#77TheGam3925Posted 9/1/2014 4:47:38 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Get a PC...

Comments like this will lead people into believing Xbox One is indeed far behind when its not.

Well it certainly isn't a compliment to the Xbone that's for sure lol.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#78plus1zeroPosted 9/1/2014 8:30:52 PM
AIIenwaIker posted...
PS4 for sure, since all games look and play much better than on the Xbone. Anyone who answers Xbone or Wii U for this is a fanboy, since it has been confirmed that multiplats function better on the PS4.

Orrrr maybe they like the x1's apps, controller, online service better? I have a ps4 as well, honestly it kinda sucks at this point in its life. I don't see a single thing worth picking up until bloodborne. The differences are minuscule honestly. The ps4 has an edge but he controllers lacking, the online is TERRIBLE, and it has awful apps.

And it's been ddos'd twice I'm a week bahahah.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#79plus1zeroPosted 9/1/2014 8:33:44 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
AIIenwaIker posted...
Anyone who answers Xbone or Wii U for this is a fanboy

or maybe their friends have an Xbox, so they chose the console that they can play with they're friends with because they're not lonely nerds who argue over pixels.

Totally dude. Bro nobody and I repeat NOBODY I know even owns a PS4. All my friends, their sisters and grandmothers, my barber, his cable guy and all of their dogs all own Xbones.

I know one person with a ps4 besides me, my best friend. He got an x1 and likes it better now as well. All of our friends from last gen? X1. I have also seen many people buying x1's. I barely see anyone getting ps4's when I am out.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#80Crystyn_7BPosted 9/1/2014 8:36:23 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Get a PC...

He asked for butterysmooth framerate on consoles of all things, where developers almost always pick graphical fidelity over a high framerate.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)