Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

#1TurbokkPosted 8/31/2014 5:12:07 AMmessage detail
Exclusives ist he most important aspect of video game consoles and Xbox One curbstomps.

Forza Motorsport 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome
Titanfall
Zoo Tycoon
Kinect Sports Rivals
Crimson Dragon
Halo: Spartan Assault
Killer Instinct
LocoCycle
Powerstar Golf
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Crackdown 3
Below
Black Tusk Project
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Fable Legends
Forza Horizon 2
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Ori and the Blind Forest
Phantom Dust
Project Spark
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
ScreamRide
Sunset Overdrive
#2WarsuhPosted 8/31/2014 5:14:11 AMmessage detail
Opinions are awesome huh?
#3WarsuhPosted 8/31/2014 5:16:34 AMmessage detail
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.
#4astutecolliePosted 8/31/2014 5:18:09 AMmessage detail
Warsuh posted...

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.
#5astutecolliePosted 8/31/2014 5:19:34 AMmessage detail
And that list is far superior to the ps4 list i see on wikipedia. Apparently i chose the correct console.

Ps4 does sales better
X1 does games better
#6WarsuhPosted 8/31/2014 5:21:11 AMmessage detail
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

Lmfao huh? That has to be a troll reply. There is no way somebody can be that ignorant. Btw a lot of console gamers have a gaming PC.
#7astutecolliePosted 8/31/2014 5:25:26 AMmessage detail
Warsuh posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...

Lmfao huh? That has to be a troll reply. There is no way somebody can be that ignorant. Btw a lot of console gamers have a gaming PC.

They actually dont. People buy consoles to avoid the hassle of pc's. Common knowledge, which cave have you been living in?

Consoles are not competing with pc's genius. You think sony is worried about gaming pc's? What matters to ms is halo collection isnt on a sony console. The pc has no effect on them.
#8kennyynnooPosted 8/31/2014 5:26:00 AMmessage detail
Warsuh posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...

A lot don't also.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#9L96A1BOSSPosted 8/31/2014 5:26:57 AMmessage detail
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.
#10astutecolliePosted 8/31/2014 5:32:15 AMmessage detail(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.

LOL! See my other post. 5 million isnt a lot. Consoles have closed much larger gaps, and the only ppl that ever bring up sales is when they know they didnt buy the console with the bext games, which is the x1. Oh and breaking news, the ps4 was cheaper that entire time, and isnt anymore.

Im pretty sure sales dont effect gamers, but games do.

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games