Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

#11L96A1BOSSPosted 8/31/2014 4:39:26 AM
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.

LOL! See my other post. 5 million isnt a lot. Consoles have closed much larger gaps, and the only ppl that ever bring up sales is when they know they didnt buy the console with the bext games, which is the x1. Oh and breaking news, the ps4 was cheaper that entire time, and isnt anymore.

Im pretty sure sales dont effect gamers, but games do.

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games

Breaking news 5 million isn't allot and he going to tell me what games I'm interested in and how to spend my money. Then I guess that 5 million xbone shipped number is a joke and still can't confirm sold to consumer.

That xbox logic tho bye now I leave you in your denial.
#12dnmtPosted 8/31/2014 4:40:03 AM
95% of games aren't exclusives, though.........
#13GothmogzPosted 8/31/2014 4:44:22 AM
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.

Nice to meet you mr ignorant,master race here, and also have a xbox one. I got the xbox one because Ki3 but technically, is a shame of a console.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#14mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/31/2014 4:46:41 AM
Nope.
I don't find Xenoblade Chronicles X and Bloodborne in that list. XBone is losing to me.
#15MrImpatient35Posted 8/31/2014 4:49:04 AM
astutecollie posted...
And that list is far superior to the ps4 list i see on wikipedia. Apparently i chose the correct console.

Ps4 does sales better
X1 does games better

I'm SOOO happy I chose to get X1 first. I might get ps4 next year, when they have games I want.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#16TheGam3925Posted 8/31/2014 4:50:20 AM
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.

LOL! See my other post. 5 million isnt a lot. Consoles have closed much larger gaps, and the only ppl that ever bring up sales is when they know they didnt buy the console with the bext games, which is the x1. Oh and breaking news, the ps4 was cheaper that entire time, and isnt anymore.

Im pretty sure sales dont effect gamers, but games do.

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games

So I guess by your rational, when M$ announced that they SHIPPED 5 million Xbones, that wasn't a lot.

LoL!!!
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#17L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/31/2014 4:55:12 AM
Another strong moment for the Xbox One board.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#18MrImpatient35Posted 8/31/2014 4:56:04 AM
5 mil isn't a lot? I guess that means MS will go bankrupt soon, like Sony, unless they have a duck that lays golden eggs...is that how it goes? Or a chicken? I forget.
---
#19TrueBlue91Posted 8/31/2014 4:56:12 AM
Xbox fanboy logic:

"It's still exclusive if it's on PC because PC is different and doesn't count"

Yep, real convincing argument. Factually speaking, a game is not exclusive if it's also on PC.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#20MrImpatient35Posted 8/31/2014 5:00:51 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Xbox fanboy logic:

"It's still exclusive if it's on PC because PC is different and doesn't count"

Yep, real convincing argument. Factually speaking, a game is not exclusive if it's also on PC.

Wasn't a ps4 game that was also on PC considered "exclusive"? That Sony logic though lmao.
---