Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

#161leelee3105Posted 8/31/2014 12:42:19 PM
hotgamer posted...
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.

LOL! See my other post. 5 million isnt a lot. Consoles have closed much larger gaps, and the only ppl that ever bring up sales is when they know they didnt buy the console with the bext games, which is the x1. Oh and breaking news, the ps4 was cheaper that entire time, and isnt anymore.

Im pretty sure sales dont effect gamers, but games do.

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games

5 millions is a lot after a year. The PS4 is making a joke of the Xbox One and that's supposedly with "no games". Once PS4 starts getting even more exclusives, that gap will only grow larger.

Just accept you bought the losing console again (because the WiiU will likely beat the Xbox One too in the end) and move on.

Wanna know something? It's certain the PS5 will beat the X1 successor and I tell you that with certainty and they're not even in existence yet. Playstation is just a superior brand.

Sony isn't making another console broseph. They said so themselves. Look it up
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () But...but... the PS4 has more POWAH!
#162TauriLeaderPosted 8/31/2014 12:47:52 PM
I think we all need to come to an agreement here on what "exclusive" means

I see it as Xbox brand exclusive or PlayStation Brand exclusive. That means if it is just released on Xbone One or 360 it is exclusive. Just like if it is on PS3, PS4 and Vita it is exclusive.

If it is on PC it is not exclusive.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#163KarnRX78Posted 8/31/2014 12:49:07 PM
Only game that I'm interested in on that list I have on PC.
---
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#164megadeth1117Posted 8/31/2014 12:49:26 PM
X1 definitely has the upper hand with exclusives this year.

But my Bone sure is starving waiting for Forza to arrive.
#165darkness1018Posted 8/31/2014 12:51:35 PM
leelee3105 posted...
hotgamer posted...
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.

LOL! See my other post. 5 million isnt a lot. Consoles have closed much larger gaps, and the only ppl that ever bring up sales is when they know they didnt buy the console with the bext games, which is the x1. Oh and breaking news, the ps4 was cheaper that entire time, and isnt anymore.

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games

5 millions is a lot after a year. The PS4 is making a joke of the Xbox One and that's supposedly with "no games". Once PS4 starts getting even more exclusives, that gap will only grow larger.

Just accept you bought the losing console again (because the WiiU will likely beat the Xbox One too in the end) and move on.

Wanna know something? It's certain the PS5 will beat the X1 successor and I tell you that with certainty and they're not even in existence yet. Playstation is just a superior brand.

Do you do nothing else but troll? With the success of the PS4 it's almost a given there will be a PS5.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1
#166xacebopPosted 8/31/2014 12:55:04 PM
leelee3105 posted...
hotgamer posted...
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games

With Sony dominating the console market, and it being one of their few profitable product lines, there is a 99% chance they will.
#167SoVEoCLoCKPosted 8/31/2014 12:56:54 PM
Out of that entire list, I'm interested in 4 games. 1 of which is confirmed to be timed (Tomb Raider) and another which I'm curious about at this point soley because of the name attached (SWERY and D4.)
#168CarpetfluffPosted 8/31/2014 12:57:24 PM
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.

Even if I subscribe to that theory, which I don't, there are games on that list you can still play on the 360 too.
#169xacebopPosted 8/31/2014 12:57:47 PM
TauriLeader posted...
I think we all need to come to an agreement here on what "exclusive" means

I see it as Xbox brand exclusive or PlayStation Brand exclusive. That means if it is just released on Xbone One or 360 it is exclusive. Just like if it is on PS3, PS4 and Vita it is exclusive.

If it is on PC it is not exclusive.

Yeah noone is going to agree to that.

An exclusive is exclusive. Look in a dictionary.
Its the kind of thing you go out and buy a new system for because it is exclusive and not available on anything else.

That is exclusive.
#170Fenrir-JuubiPosted 8/31/2014 12:59:07 PM
Nintendo is gonna clean the floor with Xbone then.
---
I'm sad.