Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory
(message deleted)
1 year ago#212
TC you've convinced me. By listing every game not available on PS4 you have opened my eyes to what I am missing. I'm selling off my ps4 and getting the X1.

When does Zoo Tycoon come out?

/end sarcasm
---
PSN: Dragindeth
1 year ago#213
This guy said Zoo Tycoon.. I am done with the internet
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
1 year ago#214
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.

Hi im Mike and im a PC gamer who owns a Wii U. Now you know one person who games on console and has a gaming PC.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
1 year ago#215
Epic fail

LOL SO LOL
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
1 year ago#216
InninXI posted...

salty? i would be if i didnt own an X1 and I saw that list. keep focusing on zoo tycon though. i guess id be salty too if I had to face that fact that zoo tycon has 10 times as much actual playing in it than that movie....oops i mean game TLOU
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () But...but... the PS4 has more POWAH!
1 year ago#217
leelee3105 posted...
InninXI posted...

salty? i would be if i didnt own an X1 and I saw that list. keep focusing on zoo tycon though. i guess id be salty too if I had to face that fact that zoo tycon has 10 times as much actual playing in it than that movie....oops i mean game TLOU

If I ever come across Random post by you that doesn't have the word salt and pony I send you $1 paypal and it have to be a random post because I don't fallow pathetic people around.
1 year ago#218
This console war is getting boring. When this is the best the xb1 trolls can muster...war is over. There's always next gen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
1 year ago#219
War never started PS4 army is 30-40% more powerful so white flags everywhere
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
1 year ago#220
Usually when you make these lists, you're supposed to take out the garbage like Kinect Sports Rivals and Lococycle. Leaving in stuff like that just brings the list down.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived