Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory
10 months ago#221
Swear to god desperate 360 fanboys coddled themselves with the notion that their precious played multiplats better 80% of the time.
10 months ago#222
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.

Lmfao huh? That has to be a troll reply. There is no way somebody can be that ignorant. Btw a lot of console gamers have a gaming PC.

They actually dont. People buy consoles to avoid the hassle of pc's. Common knowledge, which cave have you been living in?

Consoles are not competing with pc's genius. You think sony is worried about gaming pc's? What matters to ms is halo collection isnt on a sony console. The pc has no effect on them.

lol what? I own a gaming pc and consoles.
---
3DS FC - 5069-5350-3668
10 months ago#223
For me, the majority of those games (even though some aren't exclusive) don't appeal to me to begin with because either 1. They are known to be extremely poor in quality or 2. They are not a genre that appeals to me (online-based shooters/Forza). :P To be fair, though, Xbox One already has more games that are interesting to me than any other Xbox console. Both Ori and Scalebound are slightly interesting. But I can just buy Ori on PC. :P
---
Pokemon Black FC - 3482 6679 3025
10 months ago#224
OldDirtyCR posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.

Lmfao huh? That has to be a troll reply. There is no way somebody can be that ignorant. Btw a lot of console gamers have a gaming PC.

They actually dont. People buy consoles to avoid the hassle of pc's. Common knowledge, which cave have you been living in?

Consoles are not competing with pc's genius. You think sony is worried about gaming pc's? What matters to ms is halo collection isnt on a sony console. The pc has no effect on them.

lol what? I own a gaming pc and consoles.

Ya guys a blind fanboy or just straight trolling. PC and Console have almost all the same games, this isn't 1995 anymore where there was virtually no content cross over. Almost every PC gamer probably has at least one console lying around to compliment it. I have a PS3 and Wii U and a both major handhelds plus a bunch of older machines lying around.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz
R9 290
10 months ago#225
As somebody who owns an Xbox One, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, 2 Vitas (AMER, JP) 23DSXL/LL(AMER,JP), a WiiU, and 2 gaming PCs? I am going to completely say two things that will hurt the whole bowel right here.

Number One: This entire "console war" is the stupidest thing I have seen in my life. It makes teenagers and grown a** men look like they need to be in mental institutions. The Xbox One had a strong release of exclusives at the start, some of those are now being shared between the PC and PS4, get over it. The PS4 has superior hardware, at one point the cheaper price point, and is a dominating sale factor currently. But unless you import games at this very moment, have PlaystationNow, or you enjoy some of the stuff that is out? It have very little in the department for entertainment. So get over that too.

Number Two: ... ... ... Tacos.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han
10 months ago#226
even after the sony conference xbox still has the upper hand.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.
10 months ago#227
youngskillz posted...

I think it's pretty cool that the PS4 doesn't even need any games in order to outsell the Xbone 3:1.
10 months ago#228
dnmt posted...
youngskillz posted...

I think it's pretty cool that the PS4 doesn't even need any games in order to outsell the Xbone 3:1.

Me too, really says a lot about the X1.
10 months ago#229
Dragonquest heroes
Persona 5

They are just added to no mans sky, bloodborne and lot more
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
10 months ago#230
Gothmogz posted...
Dragonquest heroes
Persona 5

They are just added to no mans sky, bloodborne and lot more

Things are looking pretty bad for M$
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived