Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

#31dnmtPosted 8/31/2014 5:22:56 AM
If a game is available on PS4/Xbone and PC as well then it's not exclusive. Everyone here is in agreement so you're just starting crap for the sake of it, stop.
#32Bikes-Posted 8/31/2014 5:24:28 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...

Yeah I think it was DayZ. So it's going to ps4 first, then PC later? Isn't that what happened with Dead Rising 3? Don't people say it's not an exclusive anymore?

No it's been on PC for ages now, first as a mod, and now currently as a early access game (You can play the alpha and beta versions of it while they improve it) Once it's done it'll get ported to PS4 I guess.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#33MrImpatient35Posted 8/31/2014 5:27:17 AM
dnmt posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
DanE4764 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Xbox fanboy logic:

"It's still exclusive if it's on PC because PC is different and doesn't count"

Yep, real convincing argument. Factually speaking, a game is not exclusive if it's also on PC.

Wasn't a ps4 game that was also on PC considered "exclusive"? That Sony logic though lmao.

What? Who said that? Ihavent seen anyone claim that? Where did you find this statement? Up your butt...

It was on this board recently. I forgot the game, because I RARELY pay attention to games that aren't on the system I own, but I saw the post, and many posters in the topic said the same thing I did. That a ps4 game on PC is exclusive, but if it's on X1 and PC, then it's not. I think it was Silent Hills? I forgot.

Silent Hills wasn't confirmed for PC so you're just making stuff up now. Three people in this thread already told you it's not true anyway so I suggest you count your losses and stop, it's embarrassing.

lol man you can't read. I said I FORGOT, and I THINK it was Silent Hills. I wasn't sure. I wasn't stating that as fact.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#34AgentLockePosted 8/31/2014 5:31:35 AM(edited)
StrongBlackVine posted...
Reassurance topic #5000.

While i may even agree with you, I'd rather be someone who reassure's his purchase over being someone who spend's all his free time hating over the internet. I've yet to see a post from you that's not bagging on something. I've even seen your name come up on another site's comment section talking s*** on a Jrpg (I'm pretty sure it was Bravely default) all i know is it was the same exact name and the same exact attitude. Do you go out of your way to find thing's to talk down on? I would absolutely HATE to have your mentality. Out of curiosity, what do you get or hope to accomplish out of all this?
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#35FRo3tBLo0dPosted 8/31/2014 5:36:50 AM
dnmt posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Xbox fanboy logic:

"It's still exclusive if it's on PC because PC is different and doesn't count"

Yep, real convincing argument. Factually speaking, a game is not exclusive if it's also on PC.

Wasn't a ps4 game that was also on PC considered "exclusive"? That Sony logic though lmao.

If a PS4 game is on PC then it's not exclusive either. Nice of you to put words in his mouth, though. Real classy.

This

Exclusive means that is the only place you can play that game and most of those games are not exclusive.
#36TheGam3925Posted 8/31/2014 5:38:00 AM
Console exclusive is just a term created by console warrior neckbeards.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#37mjc0961Posted 8/31/2014 5:45:43 AM
Turbokk posted...
Exclusives ist he most important aspect of video game consoles and Xbox One curbstomps.

Forza Motorsport 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome
Titanfall

Zoo Tycoon
Kinect Sports Rivals
Crimson Dragon
Halo: Spartan Assault
Killer Instinct
LocoCycle
Powerstar Golf
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Crackdown 3
Below
Black Tusk Project
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Fable Legends
Forza Horizon 2
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Ori and the Blind Forest
Phantom Dust
Project Spark
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
ScreamRide
Sunset Overdrive

Games in bold are not exclusive.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#38Bikes-Posted 8/31/2014 5:48:12 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Turbokk posted...

List

Games in bold are not exclusive.

Project spark, Lococycle, and Spartan assault, aren't exclusive either.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#39cpthighwindPosted 8/31/2014 5:48:37 AM
I guess thats why it's outselling everything else...
---
Play the console you like, and leave everybody else alone
#40dnmtPosted 8/31/2014 5:49:17 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Turbokk posted...
Exclusives ist he most important aspect of video game consoles and Xbox One curbstomps.

Forza Motorsport 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome
Titanfall

Zoo Tycoon
Kinect Sports Rivals
Crimson Dragon
Halo: Spartan Assault
Killer Instinct
LocoCycle
Powerstar Golf
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood