Exclusives is the most important aspect and Xbox One gets a flawless victory

#41cpthighwindPosted 8/31/2014 5:54:53 AM
I posted my last comment without really looking at that list, but now that I am, I can't stop laughing. Is TC really implying that people should get up and go buy XBoxOnes for the new Zoo Tycoon?
---
Play the console you like, and leave everybody else alone
#42xacebopPosted 8/31/2014 5:56:52 AM
Almost all of those games aren't exclusive.

PS like 3 billion people own PCs. You don't have to have a brand new top of the line PC to enjoy games either. In fact I find using an Xbox one controller on my PC to be a superior experience.

5 million might not be a lot to you but Xbox one doesn't sell at all outside NA. The ps4 has been outselling it either by 2:1 or 3:1, thus the lead. That margin is only growing.

/curbstomp
#43cmulliganPosted 8/31/2014 5:59:43 AM
Don't see a single game on that list I'm interested in. Make better games not just racing and shooting and I might see a reason to buy an X1
#44cpthighwindPosted 8/31/2014 6:00:48 AM
astutecollie posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Can you care to explain this xbox one curbstomps you speak of? The only curbstomps I see is the PS4 stepping it's foot down and drawing a 5 million gap in less than a year.

LOL! See my other post. 5 million isnt a lot. Consoles have closed much larger gaps, and the only ppl that ever bring up sales is when they know they didnt buy the console with the bext games, which is the x1. Oh and breaking news, the ps4 was cheaper that entire time, and isnt anymore.

Im pretty sure sales dont effect gamers, but games do.

Ps4 = sales
X1 = games

Sales absolutely effect gamers. Third parties release games for the system or systems that are most likely to sell the maximum number of units. If Im Capcom, or Konami or whatever and I have to choose one system to release my game for, I'm going with the one more people have. It doesn't always work this way, but if you think it isn't a factor, you're insane.
---
Play the console you like, and leave everybody else alone
#45mrred76Posted 8/31/2014 6:01:49 AM
Im an x1 owner. I love it too.
But you just embarrased me....
#46juzziebPosted 8/31/2014 6:03:44 AM
Oh ok.....I dont care for console wars but I appreciate that you stay in your own board.
---
NNID: xjuziex FC: 3110-6269-4234
#47highflyer_01Posted 8/31/2014 6:13:08 AM
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...
Btw 9 of those games aren't exclusive.

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

By that dumb logic lbp3 isnt exclusive either.

Oh, how very interesting, cause I happen to know a few gamers.that own (and play) both console and pc.
#48brolynickPosted 8/31/2014 6:16:42 AM
Yeah, screw the PS4, I'mma get me one of dem Xbones for amazing exclusives such as Zoo Tycoon, LocoCycle and Powerstar Golf!
---
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just... nothing.
#49juzziebPosted 8/31/2014 6:16:42 AM
highflyer_01 posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...

Pc doesnt count totally different audience. I dont know a single console gamer that owns a gaming pc too.

Oh, how very interesting, cause I happen to know a few gamers.that own (and play) both console and pc.

I own ps4, wii u, 3ds and pc.... and I have a friend with the exact same combo.
---
NNID: xjuziex FC: 3110-6269-4234
#50dnmtPosted 8/31/2014 6:17:02 AM
highflyer_01 posted...
astutecollie posted...
Warsuh posted...

I'd be one as well. And yeah LBP3 isn't exclusive, what now bro? PS4 doesn't even need games in order to outsell everyone else 2:1 or 3:1, lol.