Dead or Alive 5 announced for PS4/Xbox1 [Spring 2015]

#11AttackOnTitanPosted 8/31/2014 4:25:22 PM
I played a lot of vanilla 5 on 360, I might get this. We come for the fighting but stay for the eye candy. They did have a ridiculous amount of costumes though I bought a few, but are they going to have all the costumes in this or you have to pay for them again?
#12Big FanPosted 8/31/2014 4:28:08 PM
According to other sources this has only been announced for Japan so far. Though I'm sure it'll make its way over here
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#13LittleKohakuPosted 8/31/2014 4:29:52 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
I played a lot of vanilla 5 on 360, I might get this. We come for the fighting but stay for the eye candy. They did have a ridiculous amount of costumes though I bought a few, but are they going to have all the costumes in this or you have to pay for them again?

Depends. Pinball FX2 allowed for purchase transfers from your 360 to your XBone but seeing how a lot of Eastern companies have fallen madly in love with Micro Transactions that aren't worth the dollar you pay for each one put your money on re-purchasing. Although I could be wrong and TeamNinja could suddenly remember that it's about the gamers as much as making money and release a definitive collection that includes all costumes up to the point of release.
#14ZatchBellPosted 8/31/2014 5:51:49 PM
I played Dead or Alive 5 and enjoyed it. Hopefully this update gives the game a nice graphic upgrade and extra characters and costumes.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#15PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 8/31/2014 5:55:18 PM
IceHusky posted...
YES! My next-gen experience is complete. I finally have a reason to be happy to be an Xbox One owner, other than the awesome games for it already out and coming out, since the DOA series is my all-time favorite fighting series, boobs aside. :)

This. Don't even notice the bouncing breasteses.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#16pobbesPosted 8/31/2014 6:32:24 PM
Big Fan posted...
According to other sources this has only been announced for Japan so far. Though I'm sure it'll make its way over here

if it's getting an xbox release... it's probably going west.
#17InfinityOver0Posted 8/31/2014 6:36:05 PM(edited)
guess tecmo learned their lesson
---
This is the Monado's power!
natural doctrine 9/23
#18werkz_destroyzPosted 8/31/2014 6:54:07 PM
Great game that showcases a womens true talents on earth...yummm
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#19spacejamjordanzPosted 8/31/2014 7:29:45 PM
pobbes posted...
Big Fan posted...

if it's getting an xbox release... it's probably going west.

This. New gens are always starving for fighters. A no-Brainer for new gen fight fans.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#20IceHuskyPosted 8/31/2014 7:33:18 PM
I am just so glad that the feminists and white knights haven't gotten their politically correct liberal ideologies on this series and forced to have it removed from U.S. gaming culture or censored due to the overt sexual tones present in the game. I applaud Tecmo for not allowing themselves to be influenced by those horrible people. Hopefully this will be a series that will continue to be made as long as Tecmo wants to continue making them. I know I welcome it. :D
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980