Complete exclusive video games comparison between XB1 and PS4.

#1IzraeilPosted 8/31/2014 7:46:25 AM(edited)
Games are divided in two separate categories to compensate for the disagreement among gamers as to what is and is not exclusive. So first part titled "Real Exclusives" is a list of games that are only available on PS4 or XB1, while the second part titled "Pretend Exclusives" lists games that are available on another platform but not the competing platform.
The two categories also make a distinction between the big "AAA" titles and the smaller titles like Indies or PSN, XBLA games, since there is also a disagreement among gamers as to whether indies and Kinect titles should be counted.

Some titles are missing like Surgeon simulator or Soda simulator along with some graphic novels, because they're exactly not video games any sane person gives a **** about and serve no purpose other than to dilute the lists.

Real Exclusives:
XB1:覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧PS4:
Killer Instinct覧覧覧覧覧揖illzone: SF
Forza 5覧覧覧覧覧覧覧Knack
Sunset Overdrive覧覧覧擁nFAMOUS: SS
Fable Legends覧覧覧覧優riveclub
Quantum Break覧覧覧覧優eep Down
Crackdown 3覧覧覧覧覧裕he Order: 1886
Scalebound覧覧覧覧覧唯loodborne
Phantom Dust覧覧覧覧覧Ratchet & Clank
Halo 5覧覧覧覧覧覧覧Uncharted 4
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧誘ntil Dawn
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧柚obile Suit Gundam

Kinect Sports覧覧覧覧覧有et it Die
Crimson Dragon覧覧覧覧-Everybody痴 gone to rapture
Fighter Within覧覧覧覧覧Shadow of the beast
Dance Central: Spotlight覧覧覧Resogun
Xbox Fitness覧覧覧覧覧由ime
Shape up覧覧覧覧覧覧Wild
D4覧覧覧覧覧覧覧輸lienation

Pretend Exclusives
XB1:覧覧覧覧覧覧覧PS4
Titanfall覧覧覧覧覧覧友FXIV: ARR
Ryse覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 H1Z1
Dead Rising 3覧覧覧覧覧LittleBigPlanet 3
Forza Horizon 2覧覧覧覧柚LB: The Show
Project Spark覧覧覧覧 覧 Samurai Warriors 4
Neverwinter覧覧覧覧覧宥uilty Gear XRD
Tomb Raider覧覧覧覧覧優ynasty Warriors 8
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧優CU Online
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 Bound By Flame

Fantasia覧覧覧覧覧覧Abzu
Ori and the Blind Forest覧覧勇ntwined
Zoo Tycoon覧覧覧覧 Transistor
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 Rogue Lagacy
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 Magicka 2
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 No Man痴 Sky
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 8/31/2014 7:44:14 AM
Do you have a point?
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#3Foxx3kPosted 8/31/2014 7:44:54 AM
Rogue Galaxy? Huh? That's a PS2 game.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 7:45:01 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Do you have a point?

Nope.
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 8/31/2014 7:49:00 AM(edited)
I love how you are titled this complete, and then went on to say you didn't include games you don't think anyone cares about.

EDIT: I just saw TCs username. Nevermind. Typical Izraeil.
---
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 8/31/2014 7:47:47 AM
Is it that time again?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iLbS-5dQh84/ULfBPdFES-I/AAAAAAAADjQ/rWa-E47fhUA/s1600/dis-gun-be-good.gif

I hope the link works, because I'm usually terrible.
---
10 days left. :giddy:
#7dnmtPosted 8/31/2014 7:48:37 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I love how you are titled this complete, and then went on to say you didn't include games you don't think anyone cares about.

I love how after a bit of research you'll find that even if he included all those games the PS4 would still be in the lead.
#8LooksLikeRainPosted 8/31/2014 7:53:33 AM(edited)
dnmt posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

I love how after a bit of research you'll find that even if he included all those games the PS4 would still be in the lead.

Uh. What? I didn't say it wouldn't be in the lead. What are you even talking about?

Some of you people are so deluded with your imaginary console war, it's ridiculous. Get a grip. If he claims a list is complete, it should be complete.
---
#9Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 7:52:12 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...

This board usually doesn't consider any indies to be worth counting anyway, so it would just ignore the second parts of those lists anyway, which is where the omissions belong, so no loss really.
#10LooksLikeRainPosted 8/31/2014 7:56:50 AM(edited)
Izraeil posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

This board usually doesn't consider any indies to be worth counting anyway, so it would just ignore the second parts of those lists anyway, which is where the omissions belong, so no loss really.

That generalization will not help you at all. Don't call it complete then.
---