+Great gameplay mechanics

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small
-Uninteresting story/characters

This is a prediction review
#2casper316Posted 8/31/2014 12:03:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3reptileeggPosted 8/31/2014 12:04:53 PM
this board is a sad sad place. Perhaps the saddest of places to ever exist in human history.
#4uniquebadgerPosted 8/31/2014 12:05:19 PM
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...
+Fantastic, fluid visuals

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

This is a prediction review from a Sony Pony

Fixed... nothing to see here people just a troll move along...

Question why does it automatically make him a pony? 7.7 isn't great, but it is also not a horrible review. I think just because you don't expect an exclusive to be amazeballs doesn't automatically make someone a fanboy for the other consoles.
---
GT: Tokijoun
#5casper316Posted 8/31/2014 12:16:55 PM(edited)
uniquebadger posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

Question why does it automatically make him a pony? 7.7 isn't great, but it is also not a horrible review. I think just because you don't expect an exclusive to be amazeballs doesn't automatically make someone a fanboy for the other consoles.

because from the gameplay videos that's been shown none of those negatives he listed are true. same can be said about...

The Order

- No multiplayer
-World feels small

or

Uncharted 4

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

see how that goes if it was either of those games the TC would have given them an 8.9 or 9.5
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#6uniquebadgerPosted 8/31/2014 12:16:53 PM
casper316 posted...
uniquebadger posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

because from the gameplay videos that's been shown none of those negatives he listed are true.

I would also say from gameplay videos alone you can't really say that they aren't untrue either. Really we have only seen a little bit of what the devs want us to see from a PR perspective, and if anything by now we should realize all PR people are full of Sh#$ most of the time. I think reviews could go either way for this game really. Personally i will wait till it is around $30 to pick up. I do get annoyed at people calling games the next best thing or next worst thing before they are even out though. From gameplay and PR vids alone you really don't know the full extent or lack of content a game will have until it is actually released.
---
#7kungfuj0Posted 8/31/2014 12:18:05 PM
Are people seriously predicting reviews now???

If so, when did THAT become a thing???
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#8BansDontWorkPosted 8/31/2014 12:19:05 PM(edited)
Another attentionwhore
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#9casper316Posted 8/31/2014 12:19:06 PM
uniquebadger posted...
casper316 posted...
uniquebadger posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

because from the gameplay videos that's been shown none of those negatives he listed are true.

I would also say from gameplay videos alone you can't really say that they aren't untrue either. Really we have only seen a little bit of what the devs want us to see from a PR perspective, and if anything by now we should realize all PR people are full of Sh#$ most of the time. I think reviews could go either way for this game really. Personally i will wait till it is around $30 to pick up. I do get annoyed at people calling games the next best thing or next worst thing before they are even out though. From gameplay and PR vids alone you really don't know the full extent or lack of content a game will have until it is actually released.

yeah that's exactly what I was trying to say... but you have to admit 99.9% of the time when it's a negative topic like this it's a troll topic on this board.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#10uniquebadgerPosted 8/31/2014 12:24:21 PM
^

Ya that is true. The fanboyism just needs to stop from both sides. Some exclusives are good, but not all. And I personally think exclusives tend to be more aimed towards a demographic that enjoys those types of games and not trying to appease all gamers like so many multi-plats try and do.
---