Sunset Overdrive IGN review 7.7

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sunset Overdrive IGN review 7.7
2 years ago#31
people are saying they know TC is trolling yet they are still freaking out about the thought of him giving an exclusive game a 7.7 out of 10. It's like knowing the pan on the oven is hot before you touch it but touch it anyways and get upset. that takes a special kind of stupid.
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
2 years ago#32
reptileegg posted...
this board is a sad sad place. Perhaps the saddest of places to ever exist in human history.

Clearly you've never spent time on the Wii U board.
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
2 years ago#33
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
people are saying they know TC is trolling yet they are still freaking out about the thought of him giving an exclusive game a 7.7 out of 10. It's like knowing the pan on the oven is hot before you touch it but touch it anyways and get upset. that takes a special kind of stupid.

True. People are pretty sensitive on this board.
2 years ago#34
reptileegg posted...
this board is a sad sad place. Perhaps the saddest of places to ever exist in human history.

If you think that they you lead an incredibly sheltered and uneducated life. This is more a stupid place, rife with stupidity.
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
2 years ago#35
Saw the title and was happy the review came out! Checked the site and made sad :(

watch your titles TC!
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
2 years ago#36
Eh, sounds about right.

I wouldn't expect the game to get higher than 8.5.

Hell, the last game Insomniac made for 360 got a 5, or do people think Fuse didn't happen?
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
2 years ago#37
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...
+Fantastic, fluid visuals
+Great gameplay mechanics

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small
-Uninteresting story/characters

This is a prediction review from a Sony Pony

Fixed... nothing to see here people just a troll move along...

Agreed. I was like it's far too early for an IGN review of one of the bigger launch exclusives this year. I might pick this game up down the road, but not at launch since I have Madden 15, NHL 15, Destiny, Halo MCC on my plate for now and I will be studying for the LSAT.
Current Devices: Galaxy S5, Retina iPad Mini, and Xbox One.
2 years ago#38
SearchmanV16 posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

Agreed. I was like it's far too early for an IGN review of one of the bigger launch exclusives this year. I might pick this game up down the road, but not at launch since I have Madden 15, NHL 15, Destiny, Halo MCC on my plate for now and I will be studying for the LSAT.

good luck on your test man.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
2 years ago#39
SearchmanV16 posted...

if you're serious about that then you shouldn't be spending any of your time gaming.
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
2 years ago#40
casper316 posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

good luck on your test man.

Thanks, I appreciate it, Casper316.
Current Devices: Galaxy S5, Retina iPad Mini, and Xbox One.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sunset Overdrive IGN review 7.7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived