Sunset Overdrive IGN review 7.7

#31Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/31/2014 4:00:58 PM
people are saying they know TC is trolling yet they are still freaking out about the thought of him giving an exclusive game a 7.7 out of 10. It's like knowing the pan on the oven is hot before you touch it but touch it anyways and get upset. that takes a special kind of stupid.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#32HighOnPhazonPosted 8/31/2014 4:08:20 PM
reptileegg posted...
this board is a sad sad place. Perhaps the saddest of places to ever exist in human history.

Clearly you've never spent time on the Wii U board.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#33gobuffalo30Posted 8/31/2014 4:12:26 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
people are saying they know TC is trolling yet they are still freaking out about the thought of him giving an exclusive game a 7.7 out of 10. It's like knowing the pan on the oven is hot before you touch it but touch it anyways and get upset. that takes a special kind of stupid.

True. People are pretty sensitive on this board.
#34Spetsnaz420Posted 8/31/2014 4:16:53 PM
reptileegg posted...
this board is a sad sad place. Perhaps the saddest of places to ever exist in human history.

If you think that they you lead an incredibly sheltered and uneducated life. This is more a stupid place, rife with stupidity.
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#35IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 4:17:45 PM
Saw the title and was happy the review came out! Checked the site and made sad :(

watch your titles TC!
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#36AwayFromHerePosted 8/31/2014 4:19:05 PM
Eh, sounds about right.

I wouldn't expect the game to get higher than 8.5.

Hell, the last game Insomniac made for 360 got a 5, or do people think Fuse didn't happen?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#37SearchmanV16Posted 8/31/2014 4:28:30 PM
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...
+Fantastic, fluid visuals
+Great gameplay mechanics

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small
-Uninteresting story/characters

This is a prediction review from a Sony Pony

Fixed... nothing to see here people just a troll move along...

Agreed. I was like it's far too early for an IGN review of one of the bigger launch exclusives this year. I might pick this game up down the road, but not at launch since I have Madden 15, NHL 15, Destiny, Halo MCC on my plate for now and I will be studying for the LSAT.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy S5, Retina iPad Mini, and Xbox One.
#38casper316Posted 8/31/2014 4:37:41 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

Agreed. I was like it's far too early for an IGN review of one of the bigger launch exclusives this year. I might pick this game up down the road, but not at launch since I have Madden 15, NHL 15, Destiny, Halo MCC on my plate for now and I will be studying for the LSAT.

good luck on your test man.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#39Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/31/2014 4:38:34 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...

if you're serious about that then you shouldn't be spending any of your time gaming.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#40SearchmanV16Posted 8/31/2014 4:41:54 PM
casper316 posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
casper316 posted...
addRAWict posted...

- Shallow multiplayer
-World feels small

good luck on your test man.

Thanks, I appreciate it, Casper316.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy S5, Retina iPad Mini, and Xbox One.