Sunset Overdrive IGN review 7.7

#41leatheljPosted 8/31/2014 4:11:40 PM
Cool story bro the only opinion that matters is mine. Same goes for every one elese. If ppl want to follow ign like sheep so be it I'm not gonna stop them.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#42MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/31/2014 4:30:24 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
people are saying they know TC is trolling yet they are still freaking out about the thought of him giving an exclusive game a 7.7 out of 10. It's like knowing the pan on the oven is hot before you touch it but touch it anyways and get upset. that takes a special kind of stupid.

BECAUSE IT SCARES ME!!! ALRIGHT!

You want to break me down! You want me to tell the truth!? I'm fricken scared!!!

Everyday I have to watch the Sony trolls come here and bash my Xbox One. And so Sunset Overdrive is announced as an Xbox One exclusive and I get happy because maybe this will be such a good game that it will give me some sort of weapon to fight against these trolls. Maybe then I can say, "Na-na-na-na! We get to play Sunset and you don't." I mean I'm saying it now but only because I feel I need to defend myself against these guys.

And so the thought that this fake review, actually sounds like something that might actually happen, scares me. When I read TC's review, for a second, it seemed true. Because he didn't bash it over the top but instead made a real prediction. And so I'm scared. And why shouldn't I be? I love my Xbox One. It's a decision I made. And everyday trolls come on here and curse my decision. Everyday they hurt me and all I can say is, "Wait until such and such game come out." And sometimes I call their system the Awaitstation 4... But the truth is I'm the one that's always waiting for that one thing to use against them and it never comes.

I hate my life! And I hate these trolls!
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#43InninXIPosted 8/31/2014 4:33:34 PM
This board is sad
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#44casper316Posted 8/31/2014 4:33:59 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
people are saying they know TC is trolling yet they are still freaking out about the thought of him giving an exclusive game a 7.7 out of 10. It's like knowing the pan on the oven is hot before you touch it but touch it anyways and get upset. that takes a special kind of stupid.

You want to break me down! You want me to tell the truth!? I'm fricken scared!!!

Everyday I have to watch the Sony trolls come here and bash my Xbox One. And so Sunset Overdrive is announced as an Xbox One exclusive and I get happy because maybe this will be such a good game that it will give me some sort of weapon to fight against these trolls. Maybe then I can say, "Na-na-na-na! We get to play Sunset and you don't." I mean I'm saying it now but only because I feel I need to defend myself against these guys.

And so the thought that this fake review, actually sounds like something that might actually happen, scares me. When I read TC's review, for a second, it seemed true. Because he didn't bash it over the top but instead made a real prediction. And so I'm scared. And why shouldn't I be? I love my Xbox One. It's a decision I made. And everyday trolls come on here and curse my decision. Everyday they hurt me and all I can say is, "Wait until such and such game come out." And sometimes I call their system the Awaitstation 4... But the truth is I'm the one that's always waiting for that one thing to use against them and it never comes.

and you're ignored... another troll bites the dust.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#45schmittay87Posted 8/31/2014 4:54:46 PM
casper316 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

and you're ignored... another troll bites the dust.

You get +5 Coolio points for announcing your bold move to put someone on your ignore list.

Wish I was that cool...
#46RedJacket200Posted 8/31/2014 5:35:17 PM
I like how you guys bring the ps4 into this when nobody from the ps4 boards even said anything. Your precious game didn't score what you wanted so it's sonys fault.

Some of xbox players need to grow up.
---
PSN: Redjacket200
#47casper316Posted 8/31/2014 5:54:16 PM
RedJacket200 posted...
I like how you guys bring the ps4 into this when nobody from the ps4 boards even said anything. Your precious game didn't score what you wanted so it's sonys fault.

you need to learn to read kid, the TC gave this as a "prediction" of IGN's Review the game hasn't even gone gold yet and any reviews are a good month away, the TC only made this thread to troll with as every thing he stated is his opinion and can't be proven to anyone until they have the game.
---
#48gobuffalo30Posted 8/31/2014 6:36:10 PM
casper316 posted...
RedJacket200 posted...

you need to learn to read kid, the TC gave this as a "prediction" of IGN's Review the game hasn't even gone gold yet and any reviews are a good month away, the TC only made this thread to troll with as every thing he stated is his opinion and can't be proven to anyone until they have the game.

That's right, it's his opinion. The title isn't great but reading the initial post one can more than figure it out that it's just his opinion, which is a prediction. On TC's side, it wasn't an unfair prediction either. It's not like he gave it a 3 based on those points or a 10.

To say he's trolling is just an accusation without proof. To even jump to the conclusion that it's trolling is a very big leap.
#49GamepocketXPosted 8/31/2014 6:47:18 PM
cant we all get along and unite and just make fun of the wii U together?

cause atleast ps4 and xbox1 can agree that, atleast they arnt worse than the wii U
---
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
#50casper316Posted 8/31/2014 6:48:47 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
casper316 posted...
RedJacket200 posted...

That's right, it's his opinion. The title isn't great but reading the initial post one can more than figure it out that it's just his opinion, which is a prediction. On TC's side, it wasn't an unfair prediction either. It's not like he gave it a 3 based on those points or a 10.

To say he's trolling is just an accusation without proof. To even jump to the conclusion that it's trolling is a very big leap.

maybe but this is the first topic I've seen from him on here, and mostly all that gets posted here on a daily basis is troll posts... if he wasn't trolling then I do apologize, I'm just getting tired of all the crap that's being posted on here when the mods don't do **** about any of it.

the TC may not have gave the game an unfair score but it's still unfair to judge a game on things you can only see in videos from the developers even if it is his opinion.
---