Your thoughts on COD:AW having a third person option?

#11Crystyn_7BPosted 8/31/2014 2:59:55 PM
I much prefer 3rd person but I wouldn't use it in PVP, except to look around corners.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#12Charity_DiaryPosted 8/31/2014 3:29:43 PM
It's not confirmed...

The developer 'teased' a third-person option that maybe would become available at some point after launch.

If my research is correct.
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#13Koelker12Posted 8/31/2014 3:32:23 PM
Yea MW2 had a 3rd person playlist. It was a fun diversion.

I'm done with COD though. At least until they bring back the days of COD 1-4
---
If you can't do what's right, you can always do what's left.
#14puffnbillys420Posted 8/31/2014 3:58:49 PM
My thought: f*** call of duty
---
If you aint first you're last
#15Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/31/2014 6:37:21 PM
Call of Duty: Gears of Warfare
---
hey foo
hey foo
#16x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/31/2014 6:51:35 PM
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well since the developers made Dead Space, they have the potential to do it right.

That's Battlefield Hardline...
#17Syn_VengeancePosted 8/31/2014 7:11:06 PM(edited)
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...
Well since the developers made Dead Space, they have the potential to do it right.

Sledgehammers 2 main founders made the first Dead Space, Visceral made 2 and 3 without them cause they left to form Sledgehammer.

Sledgehammer Games is an American video game developer, formed in 2009 by industry veterans Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey. The pair formerly worked at Visceral Games and are responsible for the Dead Space video game but left before the creation of the sequels.

The bold is straight from Wikipedia.
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#18x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/31/2014 7:14:32 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...

Sledgehammers 2 main founders made the first Dead Space, Visceral made 2 and 3 without them cause they left to form Sledgehammer.

Sledgehammer Games is an American video game developer, formed in 2009 by industry veterans Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey. The pair formerly worked at Visceral Games and are responsible for the Dead Space video game but left before the creation of the sequels.

I wasn't aware of that. No wonder Dead Space kept going down hill. Lol
#19ghstbstrPosted 8/31/2014 7:24:39 PM
Just as long as it stays as an option then I could careless, since I won't use it. I like first person shooters.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#20shauntenninePosted 8/31/2014 8:30:19 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
ZAKDUDE posted...

Not that I'm doubting the information here, but you say that like Wikipedia is the most reliable source