what games are you getting this year? :)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. what games are you getting this year? :)
11 months ago#11
anthony2690 posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
it kind of makes me sad to think about how many games i want between now and christmas. Anything that's single player only i'm probably going to hold off on for now since the game can be enjoyed at any time, but games like Dragon Age i want to get at release so that i'll have friends to co-op with while the game is still relevant.

Same here. I'm holding off on The Evil Within and Alien Isolation. The only single player game that's a day one buy is Arkham Knight. I might get Destiny but I'm waiting on a few reviews.

Is batman out this year? Game looks amazing from the gameplay shown imo :)

It had a release date in October but got delayed until February(?)
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
11 months ago#12
BigLongDowner posted...
anthony2690 posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
it kind of makes me sad to think about how many games i want between now and christmas. Anything that's single player only i'm probably going to hold off on for now since the game can be enjoyed at any time, but games like Dragon Age i want to get at release so that i'll have friends to co-op with while the game is still relevant.

Same here. I'm holding off on The Evil Within and Alien Isolation. The only single player game that's a day one buy is Arkham Knight. I might get Destiny but I'm waiting on a few reviews.

Is batman out this year? Game looks amazing from the gameplay shown imo :)

It had a release date in October but got delayed until February(?)

Feb also seems to be another good month for games then, witcher 3, batman and evolved (a little unsure about evolved so far but I'll make my mind up on it when I play the beta) :)
11 months ago#13
Assassin's Creed Unity
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Watch Dogs
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
11 months ago#14
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle
Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Dragon Age: Inquisition
11 months ago#15
:)
XD
:p
---
http://i.imgur.com/BTXtY.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. what games are you getting this year? :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived