Myth or Fact: Xbox has more skilled COD community.

#11casper316Posted 8/31/2014 2:09:02 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Fact: They're not distracted by counting pixels and sales numbers. They play to play.

Also, I always did much better on PS3 CoDs than 360.

Fun Fact: The higher resolution makes it easier to spot those pesky head glitchers.

Debatable. The size of the head would be the same, you'd just be able to see a little more detail in the face.

This is actually something I'd like to see DF test now that I think about it.

It's really not debatable if you've played on both consoles, ps4 and 360.

you do know you're cross gen right, it's going to be debatable if you're using xbox one Vs. PS4. you are comparing a late model mustang to a 2014 mustang.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#12Sith JediPosted 8/31/2014 2:10:21 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Fact: They're not distracted by counting pixels and sales numbers. They play to play.

Fun Fact: The higher resolution makes it easier to spot those pesky head glitchers.

Debatable. The size of the head would be the same, you'd just be able to see a little more detail in the face.

Anecdotal evidence is always debatable. The size of the head doesn't change, just the detail in the face.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#13RogueStatus28Posted 8/31/2014 2:11:17 PM
More fun on Xbox One.
#14JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 2:12:01 PM
casper316 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

you do know you're cross gen right, it's going to be debatable if you're using xbox one Vs. PS4. you are comparing a late model mustang to a 2014 mustang.

I doubt the difference is much if any on current gen. This thread is about my experience playing on 360 and ps4.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#15WarsuhPosted 8/31/2014 2:13:10 PM
I play on Xbox so fact. :)
#16casper316Posted 8/31/2014 2:17:33 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
I doubt the difference is much if any on current gen. This thread is about my experience playing on 360 and ps4.

O_o you are either trolling, or you don't know that most of the 360 games where sub 720p games. and this is the XBOX ONE board, this should be on the XBOX 360 board... but regardless it's not going to be much of a difference, the graphics would be a little better on the newer systems giving the games perhaps greater draw distances and maybe some more detail but the heads are still going to be the same size.
---
#17JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 2:22:38 PM
casper316 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

O_o you are either trolling, or you don't know that most of the 360 games where sub 720p games. and this is the XBOX ONE board, this should be on the XBOX 360 board... but regardless it's not going to be much of a difference, the graphics would be a little better on the newer systems giving the games perhaps greater draw distances and maybe some more detail but the heads are still going to be the same size.

It's a huge difference...the game actually looks blury on 360 coming from ps4 where it is so sharp and crisp. I mostly use a thermal sight on 360 because it's so hard to spot people. No sight needed on ps4.
---
#18casper316Posted 8/31/2014 2:32:01 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
casper316 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

It's a huge difference...the game actually looks blury on 360 coming from ps4 where it is so sharp and crisp. I mostly use a thermal sight on 360 because it's so hard to spot people. No sight needed on ps4.

no **** genius you are playing on an HD current gen system PS4 then going to a last gen sub HD up scaled system 360 wtf do you expect. play on the PS4 then on the Xbox One, then come back to me.
---
#19JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 2:35:07 PM
I just found a few articles pretty much saying everything i just stated...except they were comparing ps4 and xb1 versions. I think casper already knew this...hence his anger in this thread.
---
#20chris0009Posted 8/31/2014 2:35:28 PM
I borrowed my friends ps3 when mag released, their first person shooter community is a joke. Id go 100-20 like every game just messing around. I knew I was one of the top players because after a few months there would only be abput 3 or 4 256 person rooms at a time and Id always be on top of the scoreboard. For cod it was the same, ps3 is where Id practice my 360 no scope skills and still go positive.