Myth or Fact: Xbox has more skilled COD community.

#21casper316Posted 8/31/2014 3:39:27 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
I just found a few articles pretty much saying everything i just stated...except they were comparing ps4 and xb1 versions. I think casper already knew this...hence his anger in this thread.

you did not, the games play the exact same on Xbox One and PS4 they just run at different resolutions, you are just trolling and now you are ignored.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#22GordatonPosted 8/31/2014 3:40:55 PM
Playstation players usually are the far worse COD players, I have no idea why.
---
Not changing this sig until Prey 2 or a new Ice Climber game comes out
Started July 28th, 2014
#23JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 3:42:01 PM
chris0009 posted...
I borrowed my friends ps3 when mag released, their first person shooter community is a joke. Id go 100-20 like every game just messing around. I knew I was one of the top players because after a few months there would only be abput 3 or 4 256 person rooms at a time and Id always be on top of the scoreboard. For cod it was the same, ps3 is where Id practice my 360 no scope skills and still go positive.

I dont even know what mag is..we talking cod here. Maybe a bulk of the ps4's userbase came from 360 but it's as clear as the 1080p resolution the players are pretty damn good on ps4. A lot of tryhards adopt early i assume, while casuals wait until they have to.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 8/31/2014 3:45:02 PM
Obviously myth... Only a stupid would think your skill is dictated by the console you own

I also find it funny that the usual suspects have the opposite experience I've had
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#25JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 3:47:04 PM
casper316 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
I just found a few articles pretty much saying everything i just stated...except they were comparing ps4 and xb1 versions. I think casper already knew this...hence his anger in this thread.

you did not, the games play the exact same on Xbox One and PS4 they just run at different resolutions, you are just trolling and now you are ignored.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Xbox-One-See-How-Resolution-Affects-Draw-Distance-Visibility-Gameplay-60867.html

http://kotaku.com/why-it-matters-that-ps4-games-are-higher-resolution-th-1475165066
---
#26InninXIPosted 8/31/2014 3:47:59 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Obviously myth... Only a stupid would think your skill is dictated by the console you own

I also find it funny that the usual suspects have the opposite experience I've had

QFT.
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#27JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 3:48:44 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
casper316 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Xbox-One-See-How-Resolution-Affects-Draw-Distance-Visibility-Gameplay-60867.html

http://kotaku.com/why-it-matters-that-ps4-games-are-higher-resolution-th-1475165066

Can someone who casper didn't fake ignore quote me and laugh at him, thx.
---
#28boolzeroPosted 8/31/2014 3:52:08 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Fact: They're not distracted by counting pixels and sales numbers. They play to play.

Also, I always did much better on PS3 CoDs than 360.

Fun Fact: The higher resolution makes it easier to spot those pesky head glitchers.

Debatable. The size of the head would be the same, you'd just be able to see a little more detail in the face.

This is actually something I'd like to see DF test now that I think about it.

It's really not debatable if you've played on both consoles, ps4 and 360.

Anecdotal evidence is always debatable. The size of the head doesn't change, just the detail in the face.

I don't see how graphical detail would make a difference unless it was a drastic difference between the two. A head is a head and none would effect the ability of a gamer to discern one better than the other unless you are talking giant graphical leaps, like between Playstation 1 and Playstation 4, and even then it would only factor in when concerning draw distance and sniping (and even then, not so much). If a player sees an oval globe pop around a corner or over a mounds dirt, they are not going to take the time to notice if they can discern a face better or not; they will pull the trigger because they know it's a head!

The mere suggestion is laughable. That's like suggesting that Counterstrike Go players are better than Counterstrike and Counterstrike Source players because it's got a graphical overhaul...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#29puffnbillys420Posted 8/31/2014 3:54:10 PM
We'll since half the ps4 owners were 360 owners...
---
If you aint first you're last
#30Reece504Posted 8/31/2014 3:57:41 PM
My KD was a lot better on ps3 in black ops2 then it was on Xbox 360 Same with bf4 and I was a beast in killzone only game I didn't too good in was resistance I was just ok. Uncharted and the last of us I was a savage online. 360 does seem harder when it comes shooters on ps3 fighters seem harder online.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez