Myth or Fact: Xbox has more skilled COD community.

#31JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 2:58:42 PM(edited)
puffnbillys420 posted...
We'll since half the ps4 owners were 360 owners...

I mentioned this earlier. With ps4 stealing a bulk of the 360's userbase and games like cod and bf4 having much larger online communities on ps4...is the ps4 turning into the console of choice for shooter fans...it appears so.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#32IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 3:03:06 PM
^Yeah. With all those great options for shooter fans like a dead Killzone and....(I'll get back to you)

Its a nobrainer for shooting fans to flock to ps

/s
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#33Max_HassPosted 8/31/2014 3:08:02 PM
Fact, because I'm on Xbox.
---
GT: FM Jeronzo
#34puffnbillys420Posted 8/31/2014 3:08:53 PM
IHATEMYGT posted...
^Yeah. With all those great options for shooter fans like a dead Killzone and....(I'll get back to you)

/s

Still got more shooters then Xbox atm
---
If you aint first you're last
#35IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 3:12:22 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...

/s

Still got more shooters then Xbox atm

Multiplats are on Xbox too. Killzone is boring and dead. Xbox has halo and titanfall. Which shooters match up to those?

if you like shooting games you'd be very stupid to buy a ps4.
---
#36puffnbillys420Posted 8/31/2014 3:17:57 PM
There's some decent free2play shooters aswell and halo is a destroyed franchise same with gears I had more fun with killzone then the last to instalments of microsofts trademark games
---
#37IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 3:25:34 PM
puffnbillys420 posted...
There's some decent free2play shooters aswell and halo is a destroyed franchise same with gears I had more fun with killzone then the last to instalments of microsofts trademark games

Sure buddy. Id rather play nameless f2p shooters than halo MCC too. Even though halo 4, the worst populated halo ever, has more people playing right now (it came out in 2012) than Killzone SF has ever sustained, halo is the dead franchise not the other way around oh no, nope, no way!

If you enjoyed killzone more than halo gears or even titanfall, you are a special breed of gamer my friend...
---
#38puffnbillys420Posted 8/31/2014 3:43:46 PM
IHATEMYGT posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

Sure buddy. Id rather play nameless f2p shooters than halo MCC too. Even though halo 4, the worst populated halo ever, has more people playing right now (it came out in 2012) than Killzone SF has ever sustained, halo is the dead franchise not the other way around oh no, nope, no way!

If you enjoyed killzone more than halo gears or even titanfall, you are a special breed of gamer my friend...

Lol lol f*** mcc I already have all those games and after 10yrs of halo I have moved on at least killzone if fresh to me
---
#39IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 3:46:05 PM
Cool story brah. Hope you had fun with the 200 other people who still play regularly too :)
---
#40xacebopPosted 8/31/2014 5:10:59 PM
The best players are on 360 or PC. Between the two next gen, statistically the ps4 will have more good players due to more players. To measure skill is impossible unless you had a cross platform tourney of some kind