Netflix issues

#1Sergei_DukanovPosted 8/31/2014 2:56:18 PM
Anyone else trying to watch netflix and when the next episode plays, it skips to the end of it? Its starting to get quite aggravating. My 360 doesnt due it, but the One does.
---
FX 8350 R9 290 crossfire.
#2sweetbloodsPosted 8/31/2014 2:57:34 PM
Has someone already watched that episode? It did that for me when I had to share an account with my brother.
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#3Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 3:08:08 PM
sweetbloods posted...
Has someone already watched that episode? It did that for me when I had to share an account with my brother.

dont think so. I have set up different profiles. And when I check the episodes list, it shows as the beginning of the show. My 360 plays it just fine, but this One is starting to feel like a bad purchase. Just like my laptop!
---
#4boolzeroPosted 8/31/2014 4:10:25 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Anyone else trying to watch netflix and when the next episode plays, it skips to the end of it? Its starting to get quite aggravating. My 360 doesnt due it, but the One does.

If you've watched it before and are trying to rematch it again, sometimes this will happen as it will sometimes bookmark the end of that episode when it automatically skips to the next, as rare as it happens, and only does so if you've watched it before and are rewatching them as I've said. If you haven't watched those episodes before; well then someone else did under your profile and are not telling you! Otherwise, it's just you... I've never experienced that!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#5elbarto1Posted 8/31/2014 4:12:26 PM
I never experienced it unless the episode had already been watched, like the other user mentioned.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#6IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 4:14:25 PM
If you're re watching then sometimes it happens, but im on ot right now and its all cool man :)
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#7casper316Posted 8/31/2014 4:41:34 PM
yeah I'd suggest logging into the netflix site and looking at the episodes and see if someone's watched them.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#8Sergei_Dukanov(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 12:23:21 PM
Time to reset all the damn shows. Real shame. I got so bugged that I started using my phone. And now I am 20 gigs in of data in less than a week.
---