Wolfenstein: The New Order ending (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wolfenstein: The New Order ending (SPOILERS)
1 year ago#1
Just beat it and man was it sad (T T). Was tearing up, that song made it even sadder. Not sure if blazkowicz is dead or not though cause they never actually showed him dying, I think they left it open for a sequel. Plus you hear the chopper at the end they probably came back for him.That lady with the **** up face is still out there too.

If he is dead then damn, he did all that work and can't share in the glory or see his dream come true.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#2
He's kinda dead. He did order a nuclear strike on his location.
---
'My rig is so powerful it doesn't render individual pixels, just one continuous image of astonishing detail. The P in 1440p stands for peasant.' -KingDFizzle
1 year ago#3
I can't imagine them killing BJ, it's his series after all. Especially after giving his character some much-appreciated depth.

I feel like if a sequel is made, the helicopter at the end will be a rescue helicopter sent to retrieve him before the nuclear bombing.
---
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wolfenstein: The New Order ending (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived