as an xbox one owner, sunset overdrive to me does not look appealing

#11IHATEMYGTPosted 8/31/2014 4:07:39 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...
The same way you think its alroght but not appealing, I feel the same for destiny.

The good thing abput xbox one is they've got great variety and choice in the games this year meaning everyone can be happy. Just avoid it and play what you're into :)

Ditto on destiny to. Tried it, nothing wowing about it for me.

I know right?

I call it spartan ops season 1.5, if people weren't so thirsty in the games drought itd flop so badly
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
#12kennyynnooPosted 8/31/2014 4:09:46 PM
IHATEMYGT posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...
The same way you think its alroght but not appealing, I feel the same for destiny.

The good thing abput xbox one is they've got great variety and choice in the games this year meaning everyone can be happy. Just avoid it and play what you're into :)

Ditto on destiny to. Tried it, nothing wowing about it for me.

I know right?

I call it spartan ops season 1.5, if people weren't so thirsty in the games drought itd flop so badly

It's not a bad game just not anything new and these next 3 month's I'm not that desperate to buy something thats just ok.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#13vigorm0rtisPosted 8/31/2014 4:13:34 PM
It looks interesting but gimmicky. I suspect I'd get bored of it in a big hurry. Only game on TC's list that looks somewhat interesting is Evolve.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#14MrImpatient35Posted 8/31/2014 4:14:37 PM
Well it looks silly and fun, like the Ratchet and Clank series, and I loved that series, so that's a buy for me.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#15RogueStatus28Posted 8/31/2014 5:22:47 PM
Very thread-worthy topic. At least say what doesn't make the game appealing for you.
#16zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 5:25:43 PM
I have been on the fence since i found out it wasn't full campaign co-op. I am waiting on reviews now.
#17StealthedGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 5:28:03 PM
the fact that people are saying it has fps issues doesnt help its case either, im not trying to bash the game but the hype this is getting is laughable and really lame like Destiny's
---
Gamertag: II Agp II