Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

#1TheGam3925Posted 8/31/2014 8:04:42 PM
Can the Xbox One outsell the Wii U - Results (600 votes)
Yes! It definitely will secure it's spot in second place.
29.67% (178 votes)
I am pretty sure that it will outsell the Wii U.
18.5% (111 votes)
I am pretty sure that it will not outsell the Wii U.
10% (60 votes)
No! It will remain in third place.
35.67% (214 votes)
Sales don't matter. They never have and they never will.
6.17% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This holiday season there are some big exclusives coming out on both sides. So does the Xbox One have what it takes to beat the Wii U?

Discuss.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 8/31/2014 8:10:42 PM
Don't own stock so don't care, but... I'm not sure it can.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#3pwnater777Posted 8/31/2014 8:16:14 PM
With Miyamoto's recent statement of Nintendo taking hardcore gamers more seriously now, expect them to be gaining a major chunk of the 8th generation console sales.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
Currently playing: Crusader Kings 2, Chrono Trigger DS
#4AttackOnTitanPosted 8/31/2014 8:27:02 PM
Its going to outsell PS4 and WiiU, watch. Its a marthon not a sprint. I don't really care but my money is on MS. They got the funds and backing to pull it off. I don't think the PS4 is going to make it through this gen. They had a good first start, but I doubt if they can keep it on because of their money situation and all they have is indies.

The WiiU might survive with just their 1st party games, time will tell. They might drop the WiiU soon and make a new console like they did with 3DS. They need more 3rd support for sure, every big Multiplat coming out is skipping WiiU.
#5teeebzPosted 8/31/2014 8:27:42 PM
WHO

CARES?

Play a game instead, whatever the console. Have fun.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#6plus1zeroPosted 8/31/2014 9:03:31 PM
It'll outsell the wii u by the end of the year
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#7plus1zeroPosted 8/31/2014 9:04:33 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
Its going to outsell PS4 and WiiU, watch. Its a marthon not a sprint. I don't really care but my money is on MS. They got the funds and backing to pull it off. I don't think the PS4 is going to make it through this gen. They had a good first start, but I doubt if they can keep it on because of their money situation and all they have is indies.

The WiiU might survive with just their 1st party games, time will tell. They might drop the WiiU soon and make a new console like they did with 3DS. They need more 3rd support for sure, every big Multiplat coming out is skipping WiiU.

It'll be tough to outsell ps4, honestly. No idea why everyone wants one...well, I guess I do. The same reason I bought one - pure hype.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#8boolzeroPosted 8/31/2014 10:01:17 PM
pwnater777 posted...
With Miyamoto's recent statement of Nintendo taking hardcore gamers more seriously now, expect them to be gaining a major chunk of the 8th generation console sales.

No offense to you or Mr. Miyamoto but Nintendo made the very same statement at the tail end of the Wii and their realization that they had lost a good chuck of their customer base despite selling so many system. It was a major concern going into launching the WiiU and they made such bug claims that they had planned to recapture their Hardcore base along with securing more solid third party support... And they have yet to still do any of this with the WiiU... Hence why it is no surprise that they are already looking toward "Fusion" (their next console) and trying yet again what they have failed to do for several systems now.
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#9kyncaniPosted 8/31/2014 10:03:25 PM
Lol, it would be funny if the Wii U continued to lead the Xbox One ;)
#10richboy900Posted 8/31/2014 11:00:23 PM
I reckon the wii u will be dead last come the end of the gen. Lack of third party titles will hurt.