Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 years ago#11
I used to own a WiiU, liked it & the game pad. Heres the issue. After Smash, Nintendo has 1 more system selling exclusive left, Zelda U. After that, then what? They have almost no 3rd party support. XB1 still has Halo 5 & Gears 4 coming plus some others & they have the 3rd party support. That's why I think they'll take 2nd place for sure. Also, Smash coming out on 3DS & MK8 didn't move the systems they hoped it would. Most people who will want Smash might already own the system anyway.
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#12
Only 4% of people on this board think sales don't matter? I thought there were a lot more, or is that only when the NPD comes out?

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#13
It'll outsell Wii U within a year. Already has and does in the US. Anyone who thinks Xbone will actually be in last place is delusional.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
2 years ago#14
Lol, second place is first loser.
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#15
WII U has enough exclusives in the bag now + coming to merit a purchase
The PS4 is just gangbusters right now specially after tonight's announcements
So what does the XB1 offer... a NFL partnership....great
Enjoy that...
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#16
FalxXD posted...

You sound like someone who knows a thing or two about winning.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: FalxXD

FalxXD
2 years ago#17
scoobydoobydont posted...
FalxXD posted...

You sound like someone who knows a thing or two about winning.

Winning, Duh!!

Tiger blood helps!
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
2 years ago#18
Itll probably sell more than the WiiU, even with its early release and more time to create a strong user base the WiiU failed miserably at it, the Xbone will eventually catch up and overtake it.

Not that itll matter much in the end, but thats what i think will happen.

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
2 years ago#19
Sure. It's about 7m v 5m sold over 22 v 10 months roughly supposedly. MS behind trying to get ahead will make them do quite a lot to make you buy it which is only good for consumers. I can definitely see it. At that rate I'd be surprised if it hasn't sold more by 2016.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
2 years ago#20
schmarkenheimer posted...
Sure. It's about 7m v 5m sold over 22 v 10 months roughly supposedly. MS behind trying to get ahead will make them do quite a lot to make you buy it which is only good for consumers. I can definitely see it. At that rate I'd be surprised if it hasn't sold more by 2016.

Speak better English so that we can understand you.
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived