Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

#11darkness1018Posted 9/1/2014 12:10:03 AM
I used to own a WiiU, liked it & the game pad. Heres the issue. After Smash, Nintendo has 1 more system selling exclusive left, Zelda U. After that, then what? They have almost no 3rd party support. XB1 still has Halo 5 & Gears 4 coming plus some others & they have the 3rd party support. That's why I think they'll take 2nd place for sure. Also, Smash coming out on 3DS & MK8 didn't move the systems they hoped it would. Most people who will want Smash might already own the system anyway.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1
#12dnmtPosted 9/1/2014 12:26:24 AM
Only 4% of people on this board think sales don't matter? I thought there were a lot more, or is that only when the NPD comes out?
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 9/1/2014 1:30:03 AM
It'll outsell Wii U within a year. Already has and does in the US. Anyone who thinks Xbone will actually be in last place is delusional.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#14FalxXDPosted 9/1/2014 1:41:40 AM
Lol, second place is first loser.
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#15NeoMonkPosted 9/1/2014 1:55:38 AM
WII U has enough exclusives in the bag now + coming to merit a purchase
The PS4 is just gangbusters right now specially after tonight's announcements
So what does the XB1 offer... a NFL partnership....great
Enjoy that...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 9/1/2014 2:12:50 AM
FalxXD posted...

You sound like someone who knows a thing or two about winning.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#17FalxXDPosted 9/1/2014 2:46:39 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
FalxXD posted...

You sound like someone who knows a thing or two about winning.

Winning, Duh!!

Tiger blood helps!
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#18Pharsti01Posted 9/1/2014 3:19:12 AM
Itll probably sell more than the WiiU, even with its early release and more time to create a strong user base the WiiU failed miserably at it, the Xbone will eventually catch up and overtake it.

Not that itll matter much in the end, but thats what i think will happen.
#19schmarkenheimerPosted 9/1/2014 4:41:20 AM
Sure. It's about 7m v 5m sold over 22 v 10 months roughly supposedly. MS behind trying to get ahead will make them do quite a lot to make you buy it which is only good for consumers. I can definitely see it. At that rate I'd be surprised if it hasn't sold more by 2016.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#20TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 7:19:25 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
Sure. It's about 7m v 5m sold over 22 v 10 months roughly supposedly. MS behind trying to get ahead will make them do quite a lot to make you buy it which is only good for consumers. I can definitely see it. At that rate I'd be surprised if it hasn't sold more by 2016.

Speak better English so that we can understand you.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.