Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

#51mjc0961Posted 9/3/2014 1:01:29 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
xacebop posted...
schmarkenheimer posted...
Sure. It's about 7m v 5m sold over 22 v 10 months roughly supposedly. MS behind trying to get ahead will make them do quite a lot to make you buy it which is only good for consumers. I can definitely see it. At that rate I'd be surprised if it hasn't sold more by 2016.

Charlie from always sunny?

I have no idea what this means so.... maybe.

I'm guessing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_Always_Sunny_in_Philadelphia
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#52TheCyborgNinjaPosted 9/3/2014 3:20:25 AM
The Wii U is already done. It had a year's head start over Xbox One and doesn't have much to show for it despite being nearly half the price.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#53Miiri0Posted 9/3/2014 3:31:39 AM
Every month Wii U still outselling xbone. In other words, the gap is getting bigger!

Xbone share most games library with ps4. The only difference is they are inferior on xbone.

I think xbone will remain in last place.
#54dnmtPosted 9/3/2014 3:31:54 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
The Wii U is already done. It had a year's head start over Xbox One and doesn't have much to show for it despite being nearly half the price.

Well it still has a bigger install base and is in fact outselling the Xbone everywhere but the US & UK, so... yeah.
#55IceHuskyPosted 9/3/2014 3:34:48 AM
Yeah, the Xbox One will easily outsell the Wii U and PS4. Once people come around and get tired of indie titles and PS3 remasters, they'll be selling their PS4 consoles in droves to buy a TRUE next-gen console experience for actual next-gen games that the PS4 will be lacking. Count on it!
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#56SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/3/2014 3:39:18 AM
Who cares what outsells what? Xbox one is releasing in a lot more places with halo 5 and gears of war 4 on the way so don't think for a moment they aren't going to pick up sales. Phil knows what he's doing.
---
XBOX I XBOX 360 I XBOX ONE
Mark my words, xbox one will get a name change by e3 2015.
#57dnmtPosted 9/3/2014 3:41:37 AM
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
Who cares what outsells what? Xbox one is releasing in a lot more places with halo 5 and gears of war 4 on the way so don't think for a moment they aren't going to pick up sales. Phil knows what he's doing.

Halo 5 is a holiday 2015 release and Gears will be out in 2016 at the earliest, lol.
#58SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/3/2014 3:43:34 AM
dnmt posted...

Halo 5 is a holiday 2015 release and Gears will be out in 2016 at the earliest, lol.

You are such a sad little thirsty man. :I There must be some xbox game you're angry about that isn't coming to your console otherwise you wouldn't be here 24/7.
---
XBOX I XBOX 360 I XBOX ONE
Mark my words, xbox one will get a name change by e3 2015.
#59TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 3:44:57 AM
dnmt posted...

You are such a sad little thirsty man. :I There must be some xbox game you're angry about that isn't coming to your console otherwise you wouldn't be here 24/7.

Why you being so hostile bro?
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#60dnmtPosted 9/3/2014 3:53:37 AM
dnmt posted...

Hey man, no need for that kind of attitude. This is a cool place for relaxing and chilling. I'm just saying the Xbone's biggest games are both more than a year away.