Do you believe the Xbox One can outsell the Wii U this generation?

#71ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 10:02:44 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
I got a rep, I finally got a reputation. P.S. where's my achievement?

Way to own it. Be proud.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#72Miiri0Posted 9/3/2014 10:03:30 AM
LMwest09 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Microsoft been in 3rd place every generation, don't see how that will change

OG xbox sold more than GC...

/fail

The GC was the better system. MS has been in 3rd place for multiple reasons since they came into the market. Sales don't mean anything, especially when the quality of the console comes into question. All those inflated Xbox and X360 numbers....

Agree. RROD is the worse and the most wide spread system malfunction ever. RROD + yearly live subscription are the best combo to keep people rebuying 360, hence to inflated number.
#73Laylow12Posted 9/3/2014 10:06:50 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
ChiliPup posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
So you're saying MS was always last for arbitrary reasons that change by generation according to your mindset?

Another topic, another example of Crystyn putting words in people's mouths. Well color me surprised :/

---

I got a rep, I finally got a reputation.

P.S. where's my achievement?

100G - "Major Nelson's footstool"

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#74miethaPosted 9/3/2014 10:26:03 AM
For those that answered "Sales don't matter. They never have and they never will.": you are idiots. Ask fans of, let's see, off the top of my head, the Dreamcast, Saturn, Master System, Atari 7800, Atarit 5200, Jaguar, Lynx, Wonderswan, N-Gage, TurboGrafx-16, Neo Geo, CD-i, Game Gear, 3DO, etc. etc. etc. how much sales most certainly do ******* matter, assuming you want to have games keep being produced for your system of choice, that is.
#75blakbird13Posted 9/3/2014 10:54:39 AM
FalxXD posted...
Lol, second place is first loser.

The first loser will get games that the second loser might not...
#76Megamushroom666Posted 9/3/2014 12:13:04 PM
Honestly I think X1 will be a very close third to Wii U. Cause the PS4 is too similar to the X1 and beats it in every way.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#77aluminafalconPosted 9/3/2014 12:36:19 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Honestly I think X1 will be a very close third to Wii U. Cause the PS4 is too similar to the X1 and beats it in every way.

Also have to factor in pc gaming stealing sales too. The wii u is a secondary console but its library is exclusive, the xbox one can be consideres a primary system but it stuck competing againist stronger systems for the same games.
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#78TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 1:27:28 PM
mietha posted...
For those that answered "Sales don't matter. They never have and they never will.": you are idiots. Ask fans of, let's see, off the top of my head, the Dreamcast, Saturn, Master System, Atari 7800, Atarit 5200, Jaguar, Lynx, Wonderswan, N-Gage, TurboGrafx-16, Neo Geo, CD-i, Game Gear, 3DO, etc. etc. etc. how much sales most certainly do ******* matter, assuming you want to have games keep being produced for your system of choice, that is.

Don't forget Virtual Boy heheh.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#79FalxXDPosted 9/3/2014 1:29:40 PM
blakbird13 posted...
FalxXD posted...
Lol, second place is first loser.

The first loser will get games that the second loser might not...

Nintendo isn't worried about games for the other systems, they have their own exclusives (real exclusives, as in not on PC...)
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#80ChiliPupPosted 9/3/2014 1:31:05 PM
FalxXD posted...
Nintendo isn't worried about games for the other systems, they have their own exclusives (real exclusives, as in not on PC...)

Last I checked, all of the companies had their share of "real" exclusives.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]